True Blue Farmgirl

190 Posts

Cynthia
Endwell NY
USA
190 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2011 :  7:06:42 PM  Show Profile
Michele,

I just read your post from the other day. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, but what a wonderful neighbor you are to have been able to help out in such a sad situation.

On lighter note, it was nice to see another farm girl who loves a beardie. I had one, but I had to put her down last summer when she developed this tumor above her eye. When it first started the vet thought it was just an infection, but then when he tried to cut into it to let out what he thought was puss, he found tissue, which meant tumor. I kept her until the tumor got so large and she was banging her head against the glass and then I knew it was time to put her down. One of the hardest things I've ever done, so I understand how it must have felt with the puppy. I thought I would get another beardie, but somehow, I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it. As silly as it sounds I still miss my little Sadie lady[:
(]

Cyn~
Farmgirl #2817

"The time is when a library is a school, and the librarian is in the highest sense a teacher, and the visitor is a reader among the books as a workman among his tools." ~Melvil Dewey

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic hard morning for me :( Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page