Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Got moved in and... (sort of a whine/vent coming)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Got moved in and... (sort of a whine/vent coming) Next Topic  

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  06:36:13 AM  Show Profile
back on the road. Now, I want to be home all the time but the economy at home is the pits. So, have to go where the money is.

However, it's nice to be able to think of home and have my pics to look. Hubby is probably retiring soonest and so that keeps me going too.

I think I have the flu or some sort of bug. What a last couple of days!

The heat is horrible but it was 38 degrees the other morning in the middle of OR!! Can you believe?? At home, it was around the 60's or so.

Okie dokie, thanks for the space to do my whining and venting!!

For some 'venting'-type of entertainment, please read my blog, http://lostadventuresintrucking.blogspot.com . Now with pictures!!

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  10:06:23 AM  Show Profile
Hi Winona,
Hope you are feeling better very soon!! Weather has been a bit crazy everywhere between temperatures, storms etc. Here on Long Island we got over 10 inches of rain in a 24 hour period. Luckily it didnt cause us any harm or problems. Keep a positive attitude and it will all work itself out :)
Smiles,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

cheneygal
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Suzie
Cheney Wa.
USA
503 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  8:55:45 PM  Show Profile
Wynona, did you move out of Central Or.?? Not so unusual temps. for that time of year, we lived between Crescent Lake and Chemult for 10 years......moved in on the 1st. of July and had a fuschia freeze that I had brought from west. Wa.!!! Hope you get to feeling better~~pits to be on the road and sick as well!

live, laugh, love
Go to Top of Page

mydakota
True Blue Farmgirl

152 Posts

kristi
redmond oregon
USA
152 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  01:39:24 AM  Show Profile
Hey! I am in Central Oregon too! Where are you?

HearthCricket Farm. Where the door is always open, and the coffee is always on.
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Got moved in and... (sort of a whine/vent coming) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page