Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 FOUND cabin fever doll PATTERN ...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic FOUND cabin fever doll PATTERN ... Next Topic  

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2006 :  07:46:02 AM  Show Profile
OH YEAH! i found a copy of the pattern i sent to everyone to make this dollie .. we have some new kids on the block that are asking for the pattern ... i do have to go to town to make copies (yep! a FIFTY mile round trip to the nearest xerox machine!!!!) next time i head there .. i'll make more copies .. and also some of the bunny pattern. soooooooo .. ef'fen you'd like these two patterns .. jus' send me an 'self-addressed-stamped-envelope' (regular size .. one stamp will cover it) .. e-mail me for my address. xoxo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Carolinagirl
True Blue Farmgirl

486 Posts

Kim
Rutherfordton NC
USA
486 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2006 :  07:53:43 AM  Show Profile
yippeee, Frannie! I spent this weekend collecting all the instructions from that thread! 84 wonderful pages of pictures and directions (which I actually did print out, double-sided). But last night I read through them, and I am SO excited to make some dollies. I called it Frannie's Super-Duper Cabin Fever Dolly Birthing Instructions. Can you send me your address? My email is uscwriter@hotmail.com. I also want to be added to your Treasure Seekers list.

Much Dollie love (and a little dollie obsession),
Kim in NC
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2006 :  10:46:37 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
thank you for posting to my email here I greatly appreciate it . Look forward to making more dolls. Thank you Sunshine

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe

http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com/
http://sunshine.harbaugh.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

rockinhorse
True Blue Farmgirl

51 Posts

Robin
yucca valley Ca
USA
51 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2006 :  5:19:27 PM  Show Profile  Send rockinhorse an AOL message  Send rockinhorse a Yahoo! Message
Frannie,

I would love to be added to your Treasure seekers list. I would also like to take your dollie classes if you offer them again.

thank you ,
robin

Happiness must be grown in one's own garden!
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2006 :  8:01:15 PM  Show Profile
chilluns .. e-mail me at: CabinCreekFarm-KY@starband.net

you can also give me a call at: 270-932-2742

i'm so excited that a buncha' you new kids have a dollie dancing in your hearts too!

xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2006 :  06:06:13 AM  Show Profile
Hi Frannie,
I'd like to make a few of the dollies too. Thank you!I'll send you my info.Thanks alot for this.
~Tina

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Carolinagirl
True Blue Farmgirl

486 Posts

Kim
Rutherfordton NC
USA
486 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2006 :  2:34:44 PM  Show Profile
Frannie- I have a question. How do you attach your arms and legs. I know you sew them...what I mean is are the edges "hidden" somehow, or do you just sew the finished arm/leg to the finished body? I'm having a doozy of a time trying to decide what to do.

Thanks-
Kim
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic FOUND cabin fever doll PATTERN ... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page