Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayer Partners
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayer Partners Next Topic
Page: of 7

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2011 :  08:49:39 AM  Show Profile
Is everyone hearing from their prayer partner. Even though our prayer list may not have changed, it is nice for the other who is praying for you, to hear how things are going. This is a reminder to myself also.

Buffypuff/ Claudia ~ Farmgirl Sister #870 @}~~
"God sends no one away empty except those who are full of themselves." DL Moody

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7588 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7588 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2011 :  3:06:36 PM  Show Profile
Hello,
Yes I am trying to at least get on here once a week.
So if anyone needs prayer please put it through this site because that is the one I am on mainly.
God be with you all and thanks so much for your blessings.
love
darlene

quote:
Originally posted by buffypuff

Thank you Darlene. I hope as prayer partners you all are checking in with each other weekly or every 10 days or so to see if prayer needs to be honed or something else needs to be added. We are headed into the HOLY days and we may be too busy with other things. Remember that the Bible is full of instances where Jesus or His disciples prayed for another leading to great things. May God bless you all.

Please let me know privately if you have not heard from your partner or there is a problem. cr

"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or in the life of another" Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7588 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7588 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2011 :  11:08:30 AM  Show Profile
Hi nini and everyone,
My prayers are with you all, and if anyone has a real need let me know I will be praying for you all.
Have a good week
huggs
darlene

"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or in the life of another" Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2011 :  5:23:54 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Darlene. We appreciate your prayers. As we have divided up with prayer partners a little way back, is there something we can pray especially for you? If so, please post or let me know and I will pass it on to several of our partners. Our current round of prayer partners will be praying for their partner til the end of the year. If you want to have a special partner, I will be posting the sign up again between Christmas and New Years.

Hope all of you are seeing some answers to your prayers and keeping in touch with your partner at least weekly. This is a really busy time of year...so just a "Hey" is often appreciated. Blessings to you all!

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7588 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7588 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2011 :  07:22:08 AM  Show Profile
Hi Claudia/Buffypuff,
I do have a prayer partner, Ninibini, but I just thought I would pass it on that my prayers are out there for anyone else also that needs one.
I haven't heard from Nini for a bit though. Hi Nini.
I have had sporatic computer problems so get on whenever it lets me get on.
Have a great day.
Darlenelovesart/darlene

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7588 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7588 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2011 :  2:33:20 PM  Show Profile
Blessings Nini and everyone, Hope your day is treating you well.
My prayers are there for you.
Have a great Sunday!
hugs
darlene

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2011 :  11:35:54 AM  Show Profile
Hi girls! Blessings to all of you, too!

Darlene - I've been emailing you, but hadn't heard back, so now I'm wondering if something is amiss? I'm wondering if my emails are going straight to your spam folder, maybe? Have you received any of the emails about my dad? I'm so sorry if you haven't received anything from me!!! Please resend me your email address just to be sure, okay?

Merry, Merry Christmas to all!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

www.papercraftingwithnini.myctmh.com

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2011 :  2:12:24 PM  Show Profile
Monique I've sent you emails and have not heard from you. I am praying all is ok with you. When you get a chance to email, I know everyone is extreamly busy, Just to let me know how you are and If I can send prayers for you. Hugs,Brenda

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7588 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7588 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2011 :  2:48:08 PM  Show Profile
[size=6][red]Hi Nini I sent you an email...
darlene

quote:
Originally posted by Ninibini

Hi girls! Blessings to all of you, too!

Darlene - I've been emailing you, but hadn't heard back, so now I'm wondering if something is amiss? I'm wondering if my emails are going straight to your spam folder, maybe? Have you received any of the emails about my dad? I'm so sorry if you haven't received anything from me!!! Please resend me your email address just to be sure, okay?

Merry, Merry Christmas to all!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2011 :  4:59:51 PM  Show Profile
Hi Darlene! I received your email with both of your email addresses, and then forwarded the five emails I sent concerning my dad. Please let me know if you receive them, and at which address. I'll make the change in my address list so you get them from now on! :) Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7588 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7588 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2011 :  2:18:31 PM  Show Profile
Hi Nini
I got all 5 of your emails on my gmail account, that is much better because It is pretty empty and I don't get lost like yahoo does.
I check it everytime I have a chance to get on the computer.
I hope you are having a great Sunday.
Blessings and Prayers to you.
darlene

Go to Top of Page

monique
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

monique
lepelstraat noord brabant
Netherlands
165 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2011 :  11:59:36 AM  Show Profile
I'm sorry for not being online very much. I just haven't been in the mood to do much on the computer lately.
There have happend some terrible things here lately.
First a good friend of us ,who we know for 25 years, committed suicide by jumping in front of a train.Leaving his wife and 7 year old son without a note telling them why he did it.
Then 2 weeks later our sweet English Springer Spaniel Abbey, she was just 3 years old, died very suddenly . One moment she was doing great and we all went out for a walk together with our other 3 dogs she was running and jumping and about an hour later we went to the vet and 6 hours later she was dead.....SO VERY, VERY SAD.And we all have been crying ever since.
And a couple of days later a good friend of our son , he was just 19 years old, committed suicide by jumping in front of a train.
We're all so shocked and are in a lot of pain.

http://thymeandlavender.blogspot.com

www.wolshopmonique.nl
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2011 :  12:10:22 PM  Show Profile
Many prayers out to you and your family, Monique. I have written you a private note.

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2011 :  5:14:32 PM  Show Profile
Monique I'm so sorry to hear of all the saddness that you have to cope with. Sister you and your family are in my prayers. And the families of those who have lost loved ones. It makes the holidays hard to deal with, but know we are all here for you, if you need to vent, we will be here. Hugs,Brenda

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2011 :  6:21:27 PM  Show Profile
Monique,
so sorry for all your sadness and loss. You are in my prayers sweet one.
love and hugs
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~The View From Within
http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7588 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7588 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2011 :  8:49:02 PM  Show Profile
monique
I am so sorry to hear of the many losses you and your family and friends are dealing with, I will put you in my prayers also. I wieh you the best and be able to keep strongat this time and know that we are all praying with you too.
take care
In God's love
darlene

Go to Top of Page

monique
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

monique
lepelstraat noord brabant
Netherlands
165 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2011 :  09:53:27 AM  Show Profile
You all are really so sweet!Thank you very much for all these kind and warm words. And it really feels good to know that we're in your prayers.
Thank you all again very much!

http://thymeandlavender.blogspot.com

www.wolshopmonique.nl
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2011 :  4:25:00 PM  Show Profile
We are coming to the end of the month...and year. For those who would like to sign up as a prayer partner for January, please post and let me know.

Remember to plese pray for those you have partnered in the past. I will assign and post the list as soon as possible. Happy New Year and may God richly bless you in 2012.

Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1425 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1425 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2011 :  5:09:25 PM  Show Profile
Id love to join in. I love to pray and can always use more prayers.
Ruthie
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7588 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7588 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2011 :  5:10:46 PM  Show Profile
Hi
Please keep me on as Prayer partner, It has helped me in many ways and to be able to pray for others makes it all the more meaningful for me.
Praise be to God!
thanks
Darlene

Go to Top of Page

Heartbroken farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Annette
rio vista Ca
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2011 :  5:58:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Heartbroken farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Claudia, I sent you an email, but I'll post here as well. I'd love to be a prayer partner again. I'm thrilled to see this is being continued. Hannah started a wonderful thing. She is so busy all the time, let's continue to pray for her too, and all her ambitions. Hugs to you all!

The tears I shed then, watered the flowers I harvest now.

www.broken908.blogspot.com
http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/broken908

"The aim of education is the knowledge not of facts but of values."-Dean William Ralph Inge
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2011 :  7:45:56 PM  Show Profile
I would like to continue with a prayer partner. Claudia thank you for leading this.

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2011 :  8:26:02 PM  Show Profile
Please include me, too! I have just loved getting to know Jamie and Darlene - they are such blessings to me, I am so grateful for their friendship! I would love to stay praying with them both, of course! BUT I'd be thrilled to have another prayer partner (or more) as well! :) Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7588 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7588 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2011 :  11:16:43 PM  Show Profile
I would love to stay with Nini also and others who ever you would like to give me.
I was going to ask for prayer for my daughter who was pregnant with twins but I couldn't get on the computer again. Anyway she had an emergency cesearean tonight and at 9:01 and 9:03 she had 2 beautiful little babies. Sophia or Sofia, and Sonia. They are on support but doing well. They weren't supposed to be born until January 28, but when Angelina went in for a stress test today her bp went to high and her blood count went low. So they decided to do the surgery. They weighed 4lbs12ounces and 4lbs 5 ounces, they are all doing well at this time.
What a way to end the year....Praise the Lord!
You all have a wonderful New Year!
take care
blessings and hugs
darlene

Go to Top of Page

Simply Satisfied
True Blue Farmgirl

427 Posts

Emily
Montana
USA
427 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2011 :  05:34:37 AM  Show Profile
I would love to keep praying for someone. Please put me on the list.

Congrats Darlene! What a blessing. My husband would quickly say that is great for their 2011 taxes. He loves kids but always thoughtful of taxes.

Emily
Farmgirl # 3591
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayer Partners Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page