carycamille
True Blue Farmgirl

163 Posts

Camille
Cathlamet Washington
USA
163 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2011 :  09:05:48 AM  Show Profile
Ok ladies, I haven't been on here for a while because Ive been sooo busy. I really miss seeing the posts! My DH told me I needed to not re-new my magazine sub. to say some money but I just can't go without my mag! It's the only mag I have ever read EVERY word. I Love it!!

Well, now I just started a new business, it's Shelf Reliance / Thrive Foods. What it is--food storage systems, emergency supplies and freeze-dried food for building an emergency supply. The freeze-dried food is individual ingrediants so you use them to cook your own creations. They have a shelf life of 20 to 30 years un-opened and 6months to 2 yrs opened (each one is different). They taste AWESOME! when you rehydrated them it's just like fresh ingrediants and there are no preservitives or any thing.

Please check out my website: www.thriveforlife.shelfreliance.com and also my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thrive-Food-Shelf-Reliance/252260701451276?ref=hnav

I would really appreciate it! If you have any questions about anything you can email me at: camille4solutions@gmail.com

Thanks for letting me share!

Cary Camille
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic New Business Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page