Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Fresh veggies and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Fresh veggies and Irritable Bowel Syndrome Next Topic  

ali2583
True Blue Farmgirl

404 Posts

Alison
Winnipeg Manitoba
Canada
404 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2006 :  3:19:47 PM  Show Profile
Hi,

I'm loving all the fresh veggies that are available now...I just can't get enough, I love them all - cukes, tomatoes, peas and corn, you name it.
Does anyone have any tips or homemade remedies for plain old natural gas? I love the veggies, but the veggies sure don't love my bowels!
Please share any tips you have, I'd love to hear them, as I sure don't want to give up my summer veggies. And I'm sure DH would be happy to have me gas-free!

"God's gift to you is life. What you choose to do with that life is your gift to God"

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2006 :  4:40:20 PM  Show Profile
Alison, have you tried "beano" yet? Also, at health food stores and at The Vitamin Shop, there are lots of digestive enzymes. And if you've really increased your vegetable amounts this summer, it might be better in time, as your body gets used to it. Try mint, in tea, as well as fennel seed for digestion. I'm sure some of the really knowledgable farmgirls who know their herbs could help more!
Ann

There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Fresh veggies and Irritable Bowel Syndrome Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page