Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Back from Vacation ~ Missed all the Farmgirls
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Back from Vacation ~ Missed all the Farmgirls Next Topic  

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6648 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6648 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2011 :  06:00:32 AM  Show Profile
Hello Farmgirls, I am back from vacation and I sure missed y'all. My son and I went to Daytona Beach to visit my sick Aunt who we had not seen in 15 years. She seem like a new woman so happy to see us, our visit is just what she needed. Then on to Savannah to visit a Dear Friend who has Cancer but it beating it. We had a wonderful visit and spent two days on the beach which is always a special treat. The weather was hot 105 in the shade but my son and I did not care it felt so good to be "home". Savannah will always be home to us as we lived there 10 years while hubby was in the military.
Now, we are back home in Colorado and my beautiful mountains which I missed so much. All my animals 4 dogs and my bird were so very happy to see me and I missed them so much as well. So, happy to be home but miss my Aunt, Dear Friend and the Beach so will look forward to my next visit.
Found out hubby gets to come home tomorrow for 4 days after being gone for almost 3 months. I am so very happy and so Blessed to have the life I have and I do not want to change one thing.
Have a beautiful weekend everyone and I am so happy to be back on the forum.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Debbie

www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures

http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com

http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Back from Vacation ~ Missed all the Farmgirls Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page