Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2011 :  09:25:51 AM  Show Profile
Hair, my personal trial in life! When I was little I was really sick and it kept falling out so I was pretty much bald until I was in school. My hair has always been thin and fine. My one saving grace is my natural curl, it makes it look like I've got more than I do!! As a child I'd wear a towel with a cowboy hat so that I'd have long hair. ALWAYS wanted long hair. I finally got it past my shoulders and then due to hormonal problems after having my daughter it all broke off and fell out and I had to cut it short again. *sigh* I still dream of beautiful long hair. I'm glad to say that my three year old daughter has hair to the middle of her back and although it's not super thick like my parents' hair it is a lot thicker than mine!! :)

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2011 :  4:58:19 PM  Show Profile
I am a retired hairstylist working several days a week at The Education cenetr for new Stylist. The product we are so excited about is Morrocan Oil. It can be applied to wet hair and dried or to dry hair. Just a tiny amount will make your hair shine. smells wonderful, I have long hair and I shampoo every 3 days on day #2 I run a litle Morrocan Oil in and it makes it shine and smells wonderful, By day 3 It is pinned up for my last day at work. really, if you want your hair to be the best it can be. use only salon products. Now there are beaty supply stores all over the country that sells at a lower cost, if buying at the salon is not in your budget. In the long run,you use less and get better results.and for 20 years I have been ask the same thing, Yes store Brands have some fo the same ingredients, but a lot of fillers too, like Fragrance and silicones Etc. I had seen and used many salon Brands and you can't beat Nexus. They have a shampoo and conditoner for every type of hair. and true enough, Sometimes it is just in the Genes! But you can take the best care of the hair you have been blessed with! for those of you looking for easy upstyles, I will bring some pics home from the salon and post them on here.

Imagine...........
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5075 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5075 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2011 :  7:14:59 PM  Show Profile
beautiful hair maggie!

Imagine............
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic MaryJane's hair Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page