Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Craft supply swap - Closed - 7 Days to mail!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Craft supply swap - Closed - 7 Days to mail! Next Topic
Page: of 7

lwm
True Blue Farmgirl

123 Posts

Loralie
Duncan AZ
USA
123 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2011 :  7:51:30 PM  Show Profile
Darlene,
I emailed you. Looking forward to our swap.
Loralie
Go to Top of Page

BusyBeeMary
True Blue Farmgirl

178 Posts

Mary
Nampa Idaho
178 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2011 :  9:50:39 PM  Show Profile  Send BusyBeeMary a Yahoo! Message
I shipped out my box of goodies for my partner yesterday. The post office said 7 to 10 days from California to Florida delivery.
Lucky Lady- Let me know that it arrives safely.
Happy Crafting.

To Live a Full life one mush LOVE MANY THINGS- Vincent Van Gogh

Mary Fitzpatrick
http//www.Thepurplecrazylady.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

luckilady
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Jennifer
Loxahatchee Fl
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  04:58:30 AM  Show Profile
Hi Mary! I got your box out yesterday morning too :) the post office said 5-6 days, let me know when it comes too, hope you like it!!!

~Jennifer

Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

Farmgirl Sister #3375
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  5:48:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marilyn,
Get ready your box is on the way. Should take about a week the post lady said. I mailed it today. Watch the mailbox!!!!!!!!!!!

Farmgirl #3127 Blessings
Go to Top of Page

lwm
True Blue Farmgirl

123 Posts

Loralie
Duncan AZ
USA
123 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  7:56:52 PM  Show Profile
Darlene,
Your package went out today. Hope it doesn't explode before it gets there. I tried to tape it securely.
Loralie
Go to Top of Page

darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2011 :  10:51:25 AM  Show Profile
Hey Cristin ...

Your package is in the mail -- sent it day before yesterday. You should have it next week.

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1496 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1496 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2011 :  7:24:41 PM  Show Profile
Marlee, thanks for the heads up. I'll be watching for your package to arrive soon. I'm still running a work marathon but eventually I will get a day off so I can put your goodies in a box and get them ready to mail.

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  6:07:26 PM  Show Profile
mine is almost ready to be mailed out, it will go out soon!

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett
Beverley with an extra E...
https://sites.google.com/site/bevsdoggies/
http://bevsdoggies.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

BusyBeeMary
True Blue Farmgirl

178 Posts

Mary
Nampa Idaho
178 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2011 :  5:46:19 PM  Show Profile  Send BusyBeeMary a Yahoo! Message
Luckilady I just got home and there on the porch was your package that you sent to me. I have to tell how how excited i was as i opened it up and found all the treasures you sent me. Its so funny because my husband was watching me open it and take each item out and examine it and he says to me..." its almost like this lady has known you for years". Every item was dead on... I LOVE IT ALL and will cherish these craft items and as I start incorporating these items into projects.. I will think of you..... someone so far away, never met me.. but somehow, someway would know that I would love all these items. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. IM SO EXCITED.

Mary Fitzpatrick

did you get yours yet?

To Live a Full life one must LOVE MANY THINGS- Vincent Van Gogh

Mary Fitzpatrick
Go to Top of Page

luckilady
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Jennifer
Loxahatchee Fl
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2011 :  6:20:59 PM  Show Profile
Hi Mary,
I got mine today too! The first thought I had when I opened it was 'Oh, I really hope she loves her box as much as I do!' My daughter was with me and she just loves everything also. I am so, so, happy you liked what I picked out for you. This was my first swap and you made it fun and exciting. Immediately I put your handmade flowers on my refrigerator, I just fell in love with them and everyday I will be able to see your beautiful work. Thank you for all the extra surprises, I am going to try the dish drainer cloths with the material you sent and then my daughter and I will start working on our mail art with the paper crafts you sent.

Thank You so much, you made my whole week!

~Jennifer

Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

Farmgirl Sister #3375
Go to Top of Page

Jonesy
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Joan
Donovan illinois
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2011 :  05:36:10 AM  Show Profile
Sherry,
I am tickled pink that you like the items
I sent to you. I really tried to send a wide
variety of things so you could use them
for all of your projects. I know I sent a lot
more than 15 items, but it was so exciting
to pick them out, I could not limit the choices.

I am also sitting at the edge of my chair waiting
for your package to arrive. The wait feels like
Christmas did when I when I was a child.I', so
excited, so excited (bouncing in my seat) excited.

Joan

Nothing happens unless first we dream.

Go to Top of Page

gathered herb
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Patty
Ormond Beach florida
USA
87 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2011 :  09:23:22 AM  Show Profile
love reading you girls post!!! I think this is better than Christmas... No pressure... just sending things that we love soooo much. I am sending my gift box out friday....Hopefully this Hurricane goes up and around us!!!!
Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1496 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1496 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2011 :  8:04:53 PM  Show Profile
Your package arrived yesterday Marlee! Thank you so much for everything - I love the great variety of items and already have a bunch of ideas brewing for some fun new projects! Yippee! I'll be sending your package out soon.

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

BusyBeeMary
True Blue Farmgirl

178 Posts

Mary
Nampa Idaho
178 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2011 :  8:15:01 PM  Show Profile  Send BusyBeeMary a Yahoo! Message
I agree with Patty, this has been so much fun to not only participate, but to read all the excitement about the packages recieved. I know I loved my package.. am sooo excited to participate in another swap soon. Im new in this sisterhood and this was my first swap. Excited about the love and sharing that goes on here... so far, I've made some wonderful friends online here on this sisterhood.. Ya'all so darn nice!

To Live a Full life one must LOVE MANY THINGS- Vincent Van Gogh

Mary Fitzpatrick
Go to Top of Page

darlystippie
True Blue Farmgirl

410 Posts

Darlys
Cupertino CA
USA
410 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2011 :  09:39:55 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Cristin! I could barely believe the fantastic assortment. You sent soooo many goodies! It was absolutely wonderful to go through the box. I do hope you enjoy what I sent, too.

Sister #3284 - on her Tippie Toes - oxox, Darlys

That is the best ... to laugh with someone because you both think the same things are funny.
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2011 :  11:41:04 AM  Show Profile
Hi Joan, Your package is in the mail today. Sorry it has taken me so long to get it going. Life has been a little crazy around here, but maybe things will start to settle down. Hope you like all your goodies. Happy crafting. Sherry

Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson

www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

Acelady02
True Blue Farmgirl

1266 Posts

Penny
Washington GA
USA
1266 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2011 :  12:58:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Acelady02 an AOL message  Send Acelady02 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Nini, I got your package in the mail today...got to tell ya I was so excited putting everything in there...I am one of those that enjoys giving as much as receiving.....I would think I was though and then find something else to squeeze in...it was so much fun to do this swap. I really hope you like everything.

(((((Hugs All)))))Penny

Farmgirl Sister #3343

God gives Miracles to those who Believe, Courage to those with Faith, Hope to those who Dream, Love to those who Accept, & Forgiveness to those who Ask...
Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1496 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1496 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2011 :  6:53:56 PM  Show Profile
Marlee and Deborah Lee - your packages are all wrapped up and ready to go in the mail on Monday AM. Should be there in a few days!

I'm so glad to hear that everyone is enjoying their swap exchanges! If anyone has not heard from their partner yet, please let me know.

Hoping our farmgirls on the East coast are all safe and sound as Hurricane Irene blows through.

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

Go to Top of Page

Jonesy
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Joan
Donovan illinois
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2011 :  06:27:25 AM  Show Profile
Sherry
Received your most terrifc package and am soooo wowed by all of the wonderful, beautiful items.
Each little packett was like a gift in itself. Thank you so much.
Every time (and it will be a lot) that I use some of the cute supplies, I will be thinking
of you and your creative generosity.

Thanks bunches,
Joan

Nothing happens unless first we dream.

Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2011 :  8:28:41 PM  Show Profile
Hi Joan, Glad you liked everything. It was fun digging out and putting together all the stuff. Enjoy and happy crafting. Farmgirl hugs. Sherry

Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson

www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2011 :  5:46:11 PM  Show Profile
Marilyn,Thank you, thank you and thank you for all the great stuff that you sent me. I can't wait to get started on a project, because all the stuff is so different from what I have. From the stamps, paper, cards, lace , .I just got home from work and my hubby put the package in my chair. I thought it was christmas. So again Marilyn it is greaaaaaaaaat. Hugs and Blessings!
Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1496 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1496 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2011 :  7:51:20 PM  Show Profile
I'm glad you like everything Marlee! I had fun putting it all together.

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2011 :  7:08:14 PM  Show Profile
Nin1952, I have not forgotten you. My life has been SWAMPED but I will be working on your package this weekend. I am leaving for Disneyworld on 9/8 so I will have it in the mail before then.
While I have truely, truely have enjoyed sharing the excitement of gals getting their packages, I would love to know what people have sent/received. I like to do lots of crafts and would love to live vicariously thru what others have gotten. Maybe not everything but just a thing or two.
I am relatively new to this swap thing and would love to be able to get ideas of my own. Just a thought. Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

gathered herb
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Patty
Ormond Beach florida
USA
87 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2011 :  06:21:53 AM  Show Profile
Joann, that is a good thought... I am interested too. Maybe get some great idea's for gifts. patty
Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1496 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1496 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2011 :  06:59:37 AM  Show Profile
Joann and Patty, you have an excellent idea. We do this many of the other swaps and for some reason I just spaced it here - I am so sorry!

Since I have already mailed my packages it's too late for photos, but I can share what I sent: Pretty papers, vintage greeting cards, old lace and rickrack trim, ribbon, yarn, embroidery floss, fabric squares, extra rubber stamps, stickers, and lots of ephemera both "new" and vintage.

I've already stashed the goodies my first swap partner sent me in my storage area, but I'll pull a few of my favorite things out and take a photo later this weekend.

Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

Edited by - edlund33 on Sep 03 2011 07:01:32 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Craft supply swap - Closed - 7 Days to mail! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page