Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Anyone else struggle with celiac?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Anyone else struggle with celiac? Next Topic  

Cozynana
True Blue Farmgirl

1123 Posts

Kem

1123 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2011 :  12:56:34 PM  Show Profile
I look back on my life and realize I have had sympotms of celiac since 1979 (traumatic birth of son), finally diagnosed this year with DNA testing. I had the blood test done and the scope both negative. The DNA identified both of my parents having the gene HLA
DQ2. What are the chances of that? My doctor was amazed. Now I have other issues because of delayed diagnosis. I am looking for others that have dealt with other autoimmune diseases that go hand in hand with celiac. I would love to share info so I can address the other issues as well.

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2011 :  12:28:14 PM  Show Profile
There is another thread we had about this. I'll look and see if I can find it for you.

I have Lyme disease, Asthma, reflux disease, celiacs, low blood sugar, PAD, and the list goes on and on. but, on the happy note I am now absorbing and my weight is increasing again.

The only thing we still havn't conguered is my bowels working on their own. I still have to take different herbs each month to strengthen the muscles back to normal.

I am allergic to dairy, corn, gluten, tomato and other foods. The list of new things change each month. I see a homeopathic doctor and she does Computron testing to know what I need each month.

Works great for me. I havn't seen a regular MD in 6 years and am off all RX meds and doing fine.

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Anyone else struggle with celiac? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page