Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 John Dears Chapter of SW Wyoming
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic John Dears Chapter of SW Wyoming Next Topic  

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2011 :  07:45:13 AM  Show Profile
The John Dears Chapter of SW Wyoming will meet tonight at the home of our fellow dear, Jodi. The Value tonight is Farm Kitchen. Jodi will be teaching us how to make taquitos and other Mexican delicacies. We will be putting together an RAOK basket with a Mexican meal and taking it to someone.....Randomly.

Anyone interested in joining our little group can email me anytime.

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog - www.annapearlsattic.blogspot.com

Etsy Store - www.annapearlsattic.etsy.com

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2011 :  08:04:48 AM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
Can you provide more information concerning the John Dears chapter? It sound like a lot of fun and I can't find any information about a chapter in GA.

Thanks
Debi
herb19355

GA Farmgirl #2515
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2011 :  1:04:40 PM  Show Profile
Debi,

The John Dears Chapter is a group of local ladies who are getting together once a month. We have decided to use MaryJanes seven values as the focus of our meeting. We decide on a value for the month and one "Dear" does a presentation to the group that is based on that value. Perhaps you could try to start a chapter in your area or join one of the cyber chapters that are available. If you need help getting a chapter started, let me know. It's a cinch!

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog - www.annapearlsattic.blogspot.com

Etsy Store - www.annapearlsattic.etsy.com

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!
Go to Top of Page

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2011 :  2:15:07 PM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Sherone, I have taken the plunge and decided to start a local chapter. Please provide any hints/tips/advice you can think of.

Thanks
Debi

GA Farmgirl #2515
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic John Dears Chapter of SW Wyoming Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page