Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Dish Drainer Quilt Swap- Have you received yours?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Dish Drainer Quilt Swap- Have you received yours? Next Topic
Page: of 5

Turtlemoon
Farmgirl Legend Schoolmarm

378 Posts

Tanya
Port Orchard Washington
USA
378 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2011 :  8:45:06 PM  Show Profile
Elaine, yes sweetie i so did recieve your package! My brain i swear!! I thought i personally emailed you a thank you that very day it arrived, i am so sorry you didnt get one! I love your package so much! I have been using the drainer already and took the extra goodie to our river property to use there as i tend to do a lot of large pot, heavy cooking at camp and it worked perfectly this weekend. I can't wait to try the recipe as well, i am a huge tomato sauce canner doing at least 60 pounds each summer. I love that it is a family recipe. thank you so much again for your generosity !!

Raggedy Ann stuck in a Barbie Doll World

FarmGirl#1737

http://www.etsy.com/shop/moonhonu
Go to Top of Page

greenbean
True Blue Farmgirl

53 Posts

Pennie
Barnwell South Carolina
USA
53 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2011 :  05:43:29 AM  Show Profile
Retasos2.... Im SOOOO sorry!! I have gooten your package and it is beautiful, I love it.... and I will be sending yours out on friday. Things here at home have been keeping me on the move!! I do appologize and again, I will be sending yours out on friday!! I would post a pic ladies, but it seems that my dog wanted to take pictures of her other 4 legged sister that meows and I now have to replace my camera!!! ugh!!

Live simply that others might simply live. ~Elizabeth Ann Seton

Sister Chick #2875
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2011 :  06:40:07 AM  Show Profile
Received mine from Melanie and mailed mine out to her!

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1243 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1243 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2011 :  1:09:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi Lorraine, Just checking to see if you received the pkg that I sent to you on the 18th. Please let me know if you got it or not. If not I need to send you another one. Thanks. I sure hope the other one did not get lost in the mail, I really liked it.

Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson

www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

Moonshines
True Blue Farmgirl

110 Posts

Lorrae
Craig Co
USA
110 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2011 :  10:36:38 AM  Show Profile
emsmommy5 I received your package yesterday opened it and put it rightto work I love it thank you I showed itoff to a few of my freinds already. I haven't tried the towel directions I like it thanks for the tuck ins. Great package thanks so much for being such a great swap partener.

Lorrae
Moonshines

Purpose in your Heart, Passion in your LIFE.
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2011 :  06:38:09 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
I received mine from Marsha yesterday. I love it! Thank you Marsha!

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Go to Top of Page

quiltin_kate
True Blue Farmgirl

244 Posts

Kate
Marlboro NY
USA
244 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  09:30:53 AM  Show Profile
Hi Folks - just wanted to check on the progress of our swap. I have added a section in the first post with names highlighted in blue. If your name is in Blue please let me know....have you received your Dish Drainer Quilt? Please let me know? Thank you.

Kate
Farmgirl Sister #862
http://www.wildwomanglamgirl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

batznthebelfry
True Blue Farmgirl

1257 Posts

Michele
Athol Ma
USA
1257 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  09:46:27 AM  Show Profile
I mailed mine out last week but haven't herd from my swap partner if she got it.....but I know she has been busy lately so I am not worried about when I get mine...I really enjoyed this & since I didn't have any veggie fabric & no fabric store near by I did chickens for her on mine...I also did one for Debbie in Colorado as a surprise gift...this was a great idea kate...I think your idea was just what we needed....Michele'

Chickens rule!
The Old Batz Farm
Hen #2622
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  4:48:52 PM  Show Profile
I'm so glad Melaine! They were really fun to make!

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com
Go to Top of Page

retasos2
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Pilar
Centereach NY
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2011 :  05:10:39 AM  Show Profile
Nope, did not get anything yet...

Pilar
Farmgirl Sister #2498
Little Hen House on the Island

" A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is, until she gets in hot water" Eleanore Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

Raine
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

Raine
Grantsburg WI
USA
61 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  08:15:09 AM  Show Profile
First of all I want to say sorry to batznthebelfry, I found your lovely gift in the car under a bunch of fair things!!! My daring daughter must have stuck it in there when loading the car! Lovely! So here I am with an awesome gift that I have not said thank you for! I am so sorry! I have just been overwhelmed with normal life and then the weather does not help things when you get like 4 inches of rain in a couple hours plus crazy 75 mph wind! Anyway that still is no excuse! I absolutely LOVE my dish drainer- fabulous work on it.
PS> Yours is finished and going out today. Just found that package laying here too!

Go be a blessing to someone!

Farmgirl #3035
www.twogirlsandagarden.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

thebyrdhaus
True Blue Farmgirl

520 Posts

Patty
Columbus Oh
USA
520 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2011 :  05:14:21 AM  Show Profile
Opps, my first swap. I received my beautiful Dish Drainer quilt from sidavis. It was wonderful and I have personally thanked her. Guess I should have thanked her on the board so everyone could see. I received it on time, long ago. :)

Patty #1840

A rind is a terrible thing to waste. Compost.

When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”
-Jesus in John 6:12 NIV Bible
Go to Top of Page

quiltin_kate
True Blue Farmgirl

244 Posts

Kate
Marlboro NY
USA
244 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2011 :  06:21:21 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by thebyrdhaus

Opps, my first swap. I received my beautiful Dish Drainer quilt from sidavis. It was wonderful and I have personally thanked her. Guess I should have thanked her on the board so everyone could see. I received it on time, long ago. :)

Patty #1840

A rind is a terrible thing to waste. Compost.

When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”
-Jesus in John 6:12 NIV Bible

Thank you for letting us know!!
Kate

Kate
Farmgirl Sister #862
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1243 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1243 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  8:16:20 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kate, I still have not heard from my partner. But I mailed hers on July 18th, but have not heard if she received it or not. Thanks

Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson

www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

quiltin_kate
True Blue Farmgirl

244 Posts

Kate
Marlboro NY
USA
244 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  03:32:30 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Sherry. I have emailed Lorraine and she has not responded to me either. I will try again.

Kate
Farmgirl Sister #862
Go to Top of Page

batznthebelfry
True Blue Farmgirl

1257 Posts

Michele
Athol Ma
USA
1257 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  10:16:23 AM  Show Profile
I got mine saturday from Raine & it is soooo cute..she even added a few buttons & gave me a small one just like it but that I think I will hang up so I see it everytime I am in my kitchen...thank you dear hen its lovely...xoxo Michele'

Chickens rule!
The Old Batz Farm
Hen #2622
Go to Top of Page

Raine
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

Raine
Grantsburg WI
USA
61 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2011 :  5:39:38 PM  Show Profile
Hi there Batznthebelfry I am so glad that you received it! LOL I have not been on here forever with being sick, fall harvesting, homeschooling, starting a different job. I am glad you like it The smaller one is actually a mug rug, but hey you can frame it as well. LOL I just thought for waiting on me that you should have some extra goodies.

Go be a blessing to someone!

Farmgirl #3035
www.twogirlsandagarden.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Dish Drainer Quilt Swap- Have you received yours? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page