Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 MAIL ART: "Celebrating JULY" - 2011
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic MAIL ART: "Celebrating JULY" - 2011 Next Topic
Page: of 8

foreverbooks
True Blue Farmgirl

514 Posts

Carole
Tombstone AZ
USA
514 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2011 :  10:58:24 AM  Show Profile
Kathy,

I am so sorry to see you leave us but totally understand your reasons. It is our loss.

Carole
Arizona Farmgirl Sister #2556
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2011 :  3:25:29 PM  Show Profile
Laura H. (Morning)

I sent you an e-mail.

Deborah
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2011 :  4:21:34 PM  Show Profile
Kendra,

I received my beautiful card and gorgeous earrings. I just bought a new dress and the earrings match it perfectly. You are very talented in your jewelry making skills. What is really cool, is that I planted my yard full of hibiscus plants last year. Now they are blooming and are they ever gorgeous. This is one of my most favorite plants. I had one bloom that is lavender. My neighbor is going to try
and get a picture of it so that I can share it with my farm sisters.

I will treasure my earrings forever. Thank you so much.

Farm Sister Hugs and big ones at that!

Deborah
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2011 :  4:25:08 PM  Show Profile
Farm Sisters,

I forgot to mention that the earrings Kendra made have little
Hibiscus flowers on them. They are really gorgeous. I wish I had a
camera to take pics and show you.

Kendra, if you have pics and can post them, will you please?

Thanks,
Deborah
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2011 :  8:37:28 PM  Show Profile
Rachel, I got your wonderful mail art today. The card was great and thank you for all the mail art supplies. I will definately use them.

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

www.youravon.com/rodonnacarson
Go to Top of Page

Carolilene
Farmgirl in Training

47 Posts

Carol
Spring Creek Nevada
USA
47 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2011 :  8:38:47 PM  Show Profile
Greetings farmgirl Anne E from MN, I received my mail yesterday. I was excited to see the treasure you made. It is very pretty. Love the colors, some of my favorite. Turqouise blue with green and pink. Just marvo! And the weaved look. Hats off to you for getting this done with a baby in tow. I loved it.
Happy summer dayz to you!!!

Carolilene
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2011 :  04:22:33 AM  Show Profile
RaDonna, So glad you liked the card and the supplies. I am dgitalizing my grandma's photo albums so those pics are all relatives we no longer can remember! Hopefully you will have some fun with what I sent.

To everyone,
To anyone who has not received a thank you or recognition of what they sent, I want to tell you thank you for that person who was unable to do so themselves for whatever reason. Your art is creative, your time is valuable, and both are appreciated. I try to assume the best in people and I also know that LIFE gets in the way of even the best intentions. Maybe someone forgot to send a thank you because they were on their way to visit someone in the hospital with cancer, or they just inherited a few kids from an irresponsible relative, or they were having too much chronic pain to get on the computer. Some people live a reality that I can't even imagine, so if you are feeling frustrated about not receiving a thankyou, I understand and maybe it will help you to do as I do-- try to assume the best in people and know that the mail art made someone somewhere happy, and that is all that really matters.

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2011 :  07:11:36 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Laura!! Received my lovely mail art. You did an awesome job. Everyone
makes such unique things.
Go to Top of Page

phonelady
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

Carla
Loveland Colorado
323 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2011 :  07:41:33 AM  Show Profile
Hi Vickie,
Hope you got the mailart I sent.
That's one of the summer sites around here in the Colorado Front Range [and Nebraska too!].
Smiles!
Carla

It's not just life-
It's an adventure!

http://familyhistoryfindings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

phonelady
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

Carla
Loveland Colorado
323 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2011 :  07:52:47 AM  Show Profile
Rachael,
You don't know how right you are!
I was late sending out my mailart because I lost my house this month. Can't get a job any more because of the junk I have but it takes forever to get on disability. So I've been packing and doing all the wonderful stuff that one has to do when moving.
What I'm grateful for is the opportunity to have that connection to you'all while going through this. I look at the Forum everyday to see what people have made and what they're saying. I make the art thinking that someone will enjoy it somewhere in the near future.
You guys are the smilies of my day!

Carla

quote:
Originally posted by cowgirlandboys

To everyone,
To anyone who has not received a thank you or recognition of what they sent, I want to tell you thank you for that person who was unable to do so themselves for whatever reason. Your art is creative, your time is valuable, and both are appreciated. I try to assume the best in people and I also know that LIFE gets in the way of even the best intentions. Maybe someone forgot to send a thank you because they were on their way to visit someone in the hospital with cancer, or they just inherited a few kids from an irresponsible relative, or they were having too much chronic pain to get on the computer. Some people live a reality that I can't even imagine, so if you are feeling frustrated about not receiving a thankyou, I understand and maybe it will help you to do as I do-- try to assume the best in people and know that the mail art made someone somewhere happy, and that is all that really matters.

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535

It's not just life-
It's an adventure!

http://familyhistoryfindings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Moonshines
True Blue Farmgirl

110 Posts

Lorrae
Craig Co
USA
110 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2011 :  08:29:52 AM  Show Profile
Carol thanks so much for the great mailart and the BooM Boom card I will pass it along. I beleive it takes more effort to say the kind words, I work on that every day

Lorrae
Moonshines

Purpose in your Heart, Passion in your LIFE.
Go to Top of Page

RedGateGal
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Danielle
Watertown TN
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2011 :  09:42:42 AM  Show Profile
Hi Debbie Main in AK....
A few days late in getting mail art out to you...so sorry! Mailed today from TN. Enjoy!

Farmgirl Sister #2574
www.redgategal.blogspot.com

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

birdie71
True Blue Farmgirl

254 Posts

Robin
Glendale Arizona
USA
254 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2011 :  09:52:43 AM  Show Profile  Send birdie71 a Yahoo! Message
Spot on Rachael!
I am reminded of the definition of a farmgirl on a card from Mary Janes Farm "A farmgirl believes in the strong arms of friendship, community, and the just plain fun of being together. A farmgirl takes joy in the quiet satisfaction of making things with her own hands. She exudes kindness, grace, humility, gentleness, patience, and generosity, and loves the simple pleasures in life. Farmgirls love to get together to share their ideas."
Thanks you all for the work of your heart and hands!

Robin
Farmgirl Sister #1301
Farming in the Sonoran Desert? Hmmm?!

my mama's (ceejay48) craftiness ~ www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com
my daddy's craftiness ~ www.aspenforge.com

Edited by - birdie71 on Jul 21 2011 09:57:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

Mommyswanson
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Laura
Waukegan IL
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2011 :  10:19:13 AM  Show Profile
Toni

I am so glad you like it!!

Laura

"That which does not kill us makes us strong!" "I cast all my cares upon you Lord."
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2011 :  6:02:31 PM  Show Profile
RoDonna there is not enough words that I can say to tell you how much I love the blue jean hand stitched purse that you made me and the postcard, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!.And I cant even post a picture because the camera is broke and I cant afford one right now. So if you can post it for me
I want everyone to see it. The purse is so Me, I dont know how you knew it. I actually almost cried when I took it out of the box. I just got home from work and it was so joyous to see the box waiting for me . I couldn't wait to open it. I love the initials on the back. Thank you so much,RoDonna It not only made my day, I will be using it tommorrow. I just LOVE IT!!! Your Farmgirl Sister Marlene 3127
Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1502 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1502 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2011 :  6:32:30 PM  Show Profile
Here is a photo of the mail art I got from Sarah (curlysquilts)last week. It's so bright and cheery and I love it!
Thanks again, Sarah!

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2011 :  8:22:58 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Carolilene

Greetings farmgirl Anne E from MN, I received my mail yesterday. I was excited to see the treasure you made. It is very pretty. Love the colors, some of my favorite. Turqouise blue with green and pink. Just marvo! And the weaved look. Hats off to you for getting this done with a baby in tow. I loved it.
Happy summer dayz to you!!!

Carolilene

Carolilene,

So glad it arrived and that you enjoyed it! I enjoyed recycling my friend's wedding invite leftovers and making it for you!

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

Stony Path Farm Lady
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Christine
Morgantown Kentucky
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2011 :  09:57:37 AM  Show Profile
This is the cute card I got from Ginny in ME. I enjoyed her note too, quite a coinsidence we have shared certain experiences. Christine

acbrat@logantele.com
Go to Top of Page

CurlysQuilts
True Blue Farmgirl

569 Posts

Sarah
Northeast Kingdom VT
USA
569 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2011 :  11:05:36 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Marilyn for posting pics. I was a ditz and forgot to take some before I sent it off. :)

Curly's Quilts
www.curlysquilts.etsy.com
http://farmmade.com/index.php?option=com_ixxocart&Itemid=9&p=catalog&mode=vendor&vid=66

“He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” - Micah 6:8

Go to Top of Page

redheadfarmgirl
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

Kendra
Parker CO
USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2011 :  11:23:02 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by buzzn bee

Kendra,

I received my beautiful card and gorgeous earrings. I just bought a new dress and the earrings match it perfectly. You are very talented in your jewelry making skills. What is really cool, is that I planted my yard full of hibiscus plants last year. Now they are blooming and are they ever gorgeous. This is one of my most favorite plants. I had one bloom that is lavender. My neighbor is going to try
and get a picture of it so that I can share it with my farm sisters.

I will treasure my earrings forever. Thank you so much.

Farm Sister Hugs and big ones at that!

Deborah
Buzzn Bee

Glad you got them! I'm finally back on the farmgirl site after some technical difficulties.
Have a great rest of your summer everyone!
Kendra #2770
Go to Top of Page

RedGateGal
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Danielle
Watertown TN
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2011 :  2:41:17 PM  Show Profile
Catherine from TX...saw your post...can't wait to get my mail! Thanks so much!

Farmgirl Sister #2574
www.redgategal.blogspot.com

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

Stony Path Farm Lady
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Christine
Morgantown Kentucky
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2011 :  4:46:00 PM  Show Profile
Why does it not always work for me?

acbrat@logantele.com
Go to Top of Page

Catherine
True Blue Farmgirl

166 Posts

Catherine Ann
Temple TX
USA
166 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2011 :  11:33:37 AM  Show Profile
Jessi Lynn,
Thanks so much for the cute summer themed mail art! My 10 year old daughter loves it, too; and is hopeful that once I've enjoyed it for a while I'll let her have it for her room (we'll see about that LOL!).
Thanks again.
Blessings,
Catherine

http://stillroomherbs.blogspot.com
http://lovelivingsimply.blogspot.com/

Farmgirl Sister #1801

Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant. ~Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

terriholland00
True Blue Farmgirl

231 Posts

Terri
Christoval Texas
USA
231 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2011 :  11:57:53 AM  Show Profile
:-( no mail art for me
Terri

http://www.etsy.com/shop/terriholland00
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2011 :  12:10:43 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Terri,
I sent you an email . . . you should be getting it. Your "sender" is running late.
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic MAIL ART: "Celebrating JULY" - 2011 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page