Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Getting ready for the Fall Craft Fairs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Getting ready for the Fall Craft Fairs Next Topic  

Kelly Wall
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Kelly
Apison TN
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2011 :  06:03:42 AM  Show Profile
Are any of you Farmgirls participating in any craft fairs? I am excited tostart crafting!

Kelly
Farmgirl #238

May your bobbin always be full...

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13641 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13641 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2011 :  06:15:17 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Kelly,
My hubby participate in craft fairs/Christmas bazaars. We are vendors at our Farmers Market with a "craft" booth. I make aprons, papercraft cards and journals, some jewelry. He does woodturnings and knives . . . his things are more of a fine art, high end item but he still shows and sells.
We usually do a craft fair in late October and a couple Christmas Bazaars. It's hard to do any more than that, at least for us, because of other commitments and schedules.
Our Farmers Market season is June through September. Some vendors stay through October and we may stay the first Saturday in October this year. It's a busy market and something we enjoy. But when the season is over, we're ready for it to be. By October it's dark and chilly at 6:30 in the morning.
Have fun with what you do!!!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2011 :  09:16:21 AM  Show Profile
Hey Kelly what are you going to be making?I havent gotten to do much this summer, have had back problems but I think its getting better, have to start on Christmas things soon I dont really do the fairs but sell a lot to the girls that doMiss all of you , will be going to Atlanta in a couple of weeks to make a delivery, how far are you from the interstate. Love ya Miss Wilma

Farm Girl #96

http://www.picturetrail.com/misswilmasplace

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Kelly Wall
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Kelly
Apison TN
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2011 :  05:46:41 AM  Show Profile
Let me know when you are coming down, we could meet for a quick meal or something! I am about 15-20 minutes from 75, near Ringgold.

Kelly
Farmgirl #238

May your bobbin always be full...
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Getting ready for the Fall Craft Fairs Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page