Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 New Favorite-Organic Northwest Garden Couscous
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic New Favorite-Organic Northwest Garden Couscous Next Topic  

walkinwalkoutcattle
True Blue Farmgirl

1675 Posts

Megan
Paint Lick KY
USA
1675 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2011 :  09:36:50 AM  Show Profile
That couscous is SO awesome. I love cous cous as it is, but this couscous has corn, beans, peas, and tomatoes in it. It tastes lovely, with black bean flakes throughout. I wish I could give you a good description of flavor, but it tastes sweet/onion and then garlicy, with nothing standing out. It's not oniony, nor garlicy, though. It's a wonderful blend of spices and flavors-I never thought about putting corn and peas in couscous-what was I missing!

Now, it is in a broth, so it's more soup-like. I thought I'd done something wrong, but, I think it's just supposed to be like this. I may add less water next time, as it was a little TOO soupy, but it was wonderful nonetheless. I've eaten almost the whole package so far today! LOL This one is a new favorite.

Farmgirl #2879 :)
Starbucks and sushi to green fried tomatoes and corn pudding-I wouldn't change it for the world.
www.cattleandcupcakes.blogspot.com
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic New Favorite-Organic Northwest Garden Couscous Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page