Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Leslie
Greensboro NC
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2011 :  11:11:51 AM  Show Profile
Hello!
I am very new and a little confused as to how I go about finding an established chapter. How do I find out if I have a local chapter? Are there any NC Piedmont/Triad Area Farmgirls out there? How do I start a group if there are none? Thanks in advance!

-Leslie

why can't i be more conventional? people talk, people stare, so i try. but that can't be, because i can't see, my strange little world just go passing me by...so let people wonder...

Mariebelle
True Blue Farmgirl

54 Posts

Marie
Clarkston WA
USA
54 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2011 :  8:20:42 PM  Show Profile
You can go to the MJF website and click on chapters, you can look them up by state, town, zipcode and it gives contact info if they are accepting new members. http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/Chapters/Search.asp This is the link-- good luck

Born in the wrong era...
Marie
Go to Top of Page

letpeoplewonder
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Leslie
Greensboro NC
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2011 :  05:07:48 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Marie! Of course there aren't any chapters in Greensboro. Looks like I'm actually going to have to meet some people and start a revolution...lol!

Leslie

why can't i be more conventional? people talk, people stare, so i try. but that can't be, because i can't see, my strange little world just go passing me by...so let people wonder...
Go to Top of Page

Mariebelle
True Blue Farmgirl

54 Posts

Marie
Clarkston WA
USA
54 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2011 :  07:47:53 AM  Show Profile
Leslie,
There aren't any by me either. Not sure i'm the type to start one. Maybe if i did't work outside the home? That's why i like this chat, makes me feel involved with other farmgirls. Maybe i should move back there and join yours?! LOL

Born in the wrong era...
Marie
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic NC Farmgirls Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page