BarnChickCecily
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

Cecily
Corydon IN
USA
673 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2011 :  06:19:16 AM  Show Profile
Just wondering how group D is doing? I can't wait to finish them up and send them out to you both :)

Farmgirl Sister # 241
www.thebarnchick.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2011 :  10:59:29 AM  Show Profile
I spoke too soon and now can't find the camera. What a shame because they are so nice! Are we going to have another jam? I really like these.

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2011 :  1:28:16 PM  Show Profile
I emailed Catherine to find out if she was planning on having more jam swaps. She is waiting to hear if others are interesed. So post here if you would join again please.

Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2011 :  1:48:22 PM  Show Profile
Catherine,
I am up for another ATC Jam Swap.
I thought it was fun and I will
certainly treasure the art piece.

I love my farmsisters! You ladies are
the best!

Deborah
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2011 :  2:10:39 PM  Show Profile
Hello there everyone! I apologize for not being around much these past couple weeks, life has been a bit weird but is slowly getting back to normal around here. I have been online only every few days and then when I get on, it takes forever just to read all my emails and yahoo craft group digests...I think I get too much mail LOL. That, and my computer is just so much slower than it was once upon a time. I just got a lot of stuff off it after backing it up in two ways, and it sped up quite a bit. I will be getting a new computer real soon and I cannot wait, as my dinosaur of a Dell is showing her age :)

After I had posted the partners, several gals expressed interest but only one has sent me address info and actually committed. SO.....if you are currently interested, let me know and I'll hook up another group right away! We really do not have to have more than three to do a Jam, which is kind of cool too. I am happy to set up groups of three as they trickle in, we don't HAVE to have multiple Jams going at once.

Several gals have asked if I will be organizing more Jams in the future, and the answer is absolutely!! Summer seems to be a slower time for crafting with family activities and all, but as if gets cooler I think the interest picks up and I think I will host a Jam every so often. Question for anyone interested in future Jams.....do you prefer to keep it open to anything goes, or should it be themed? Let me know your preferences!! Sometimes themes inspire me, but sometimes I find them limiting, too.....I like it both ways myself but not sure how others feel.

Cecily, I just got the Group D ATCs this week and they are going out Monday morning, so keep an eye out for them next week!! I took a pic of how they looked when I got them from Pam, and will take another pic before sending them out, and then another pic when I get the finished ATC, then post all here. I think there might be gals who didn't sign up who might be interested in seeing the progression of a real life Jam, might motivate them to join in the fun next time!

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

BarnChickCecily
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

Cecily
Corydon IN
USA
673 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2011 :  3:29:59 PM  Show Profile
Catherine, thanks so much...will be looking for them. Can't wait!!!!

Farmgirl Sister # 241
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2011 :  09:13:18 AM  Show Profile
Catherine
However you decide to do it is fine with me. I agree summer is a busy time with canning etc. I think that is why the jam was so much fun-just 3 to do and send on. I feel the same about themes, maybe each group decides for themselves? I will go with whatever the group decides.
I am smart enough to know I lucked out in the first round with Debbie and Carole. I know them both from past swaps and they are very creative and sure to make something beautiful. Still looking for that darn camera, know I put it someplace I wouldn't forget-right.3 is just the right number for the groups and I'd like to see that stay the same. I will send my info to you and consider me committed.
Blessings Linda

Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2011 :  09:55:26 AM  Show Profile
Catherine,

Ditto for me. However you decide to do it will be fine
for me as well.

Like Linda, I think keeping it at three is best.
Whatever you decide count me in as committed also.

Deborah
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

BarnChickCecily
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

Cecily
Corydon IN
USA
673 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  6:38:25 PM  Show Profile
Catherine, Just to let u know, I HAVE received the cards from you. However, I am smack in the middle of our second move within a month...long story...and I have lost them in the shuffle. So, when we start unpacking, I am sure they will turn up soon. I apologize. Very sorry, but will have them out soon.

Farmgirl Sister # 241
Go to Top of Page

AmberNWichita
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amber
Wichita Kansas
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2011 :  11:41:19 PM  Show Profile
I sent mine off too Nini awhile back, I actually forgot to put any info on the back. Now that I actually know what I am doing this time around I'm down for another swap or Jam. Halloween has arrived at the craft stores around here

I want there to be no peasant in my kingdom so poor that he cannot have a chicken in his pot every Sunday.
Henry IV
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  5:57:12 PM  Show Profile
Cecily, that's fine, don't worry about it! Things have been rather weird for me lately, I truly understand things not going the way you expect lol. When they turn up, they turn up. Then it will be a nice surprise!!

Seems like a lot of folk have a lot going on this summer, and here in the midwest a lot are battling storm damage and flooding, etc.......another month or two and I will post another official ATC jam, but right now there's just so much going on for so many it doesn't seem the right time. Just so you all know I didn't forget you all!

Amber, I know Nini is going through some real tough times right now with her family.....just so you know if she takes longer than expected finishing. I am sure she will follow through but it may take a bit.

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Pam

USA
502 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2011 :  2:50:52 PM  Show Profile  Send coaloha an AOL message
Cecily, Two moves back-to-back! That sounds challenging! I hope that you are hanging in there! The ATCs will show up....things always do eventually. Like you, I've had a very odd summer....some times are just like that. Take good care....

Pam Barnes-Palty
Phoenix, AZ
Farmgirl #1075

Be distracted by joy
Go to Top of Page

AmberNWichita
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amber
Wichita Kansas
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2011 :  11:23:23 PM  Show Profile
No problem on taking awhile I actually didn't really know what I was doing this time around, but now I have done it a few times more. I think I could have sent her better ones anyway ;)

I want there to be no peasant in my kingdom so poor that he cannot have a chicken in his pot every Sunday.
Henry IV
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ATC Jams: Partners Posted!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page