USA
272 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2011 :  09:09:47 AM  Show Profile
Hi Julie,

did you get my packaged?

Pilar
Farmgirl Sister #2498
Little Hen House on the Island

" A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is, until she gets in hot water" Eleanore Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2011 :  2:16:22 PM  Show Profile
Hi Pilar, yes I did receive it. The thank you for it is posted on page 8. Thank You again!!

Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2011 :  12:19:18 PM  Show Profile
Madeline - I received your box when we arrived home from Portland but didn't get to open it until today, THANK YOIU!!!! What beautiful items you made and sent. You spoiled me rotten and as soon as I can take a pic and upload it I will! The pictures you drew I love!! Already put the yellow ribbon gels on my kitchen door and the chicken is ADORABLE! I have your box ready to go but it probably won't get out until later this week. I can't leave my husband for two weeks according to the Dr. so I have to run errands when I can get someone to stay with him for a while. We didn't get home as planned either, they did keep him in the hospital, which frankly, I think is where he should be still! Anyway, I wanted you to know I did get it, I LOVE it all, and will post pics soon.

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com

"I always have a wonderful time, wherever I am, whomever I'm with."
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it." Both by Elwood P. Dowd (Jimmy Stewart) in the Movie Harvey
Go to Top of Page

Moonshines
True Blue Farmgirl

110 Posts

Lorrae
Craig Co
USA
110 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2011 :  1:18:29 PM  Show Profile
Nicole I just woundered if you have gotten your box yet? I sent it off last week

Moonshines

Purpose in your Heart, Passion in your LIFE.
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2011 :  1:12:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi Moonshines!
I did send you an email, which I know you got, but just wanted to post here. Girls, she spoiled me rotten! I love everything you sent. Lorrae, really the box was brimming with such goodies! I love the Minnie Mouse plaque - did you make her!?? Also, the potholder is adorable and will stay out all year. My daughter and I have been enjoying the festive candy and the straws - how cute! Also, the photo album is so creative and will be used! Thank you ever so much, really. Please forgive me that your box went out so late, first I was sick with strep (never sick, but boy was this one bad) and second my cat passed the day I was going to the post office. But it is on the way, priority and hope you love it. However, I am such a poop this week - just found the card that was supposed to go in it! ARRRGH!

Big hugs,
Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Chapter Leader, Connecticut Simpler Life Sisters

Suburban Farmgirl Blogger
http://sfgblog.maryjanesfarm.org/
Go to Top of Page

kcmiller
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

Kaye
Muscatine IA
USA
34 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2011 :  06:07:11 AM  Show Profile
Pennie,
I mailed out your package on Tuesday,you should be receiving it shortly!

Hugs!
Kaye

**How can I keep from singing?**

http://4kacademy.blogspot.com/

Edited by - kcmiller on Jul 14 2011 06:07:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2011 :  06:07:02 AM  Show Profile
Hello Farmgirls, I am back from vacation and checking in, looks like a lot of you are getting your packages and are so happy with the swap.
Beth I am so sorry that you did not hear from Patrica perhaps she is on vacation or had some kind of emergency and your will hear from her soon. I too have not heard from her, I will keep her in my prayers just in case there is a problem. You are being so patient and kind Beth and I do appreciate that.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and it is good to be home.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Debbie

www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures

http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com

http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

embchicken
True Blue Farmgirl

1487 Posts

Elaine
Ocean NJ
USA
1487 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2011 :  5:40:28 PM  Show Profile
Hi Robin~ Just wondering if you got your package. I sent it out a while ago.

~ Elaine
Farmgirl sister #2822

"Find yourself a cup of tea; the teapot is behind you. Now tell me about hundreds of things." ~Saki

http://embchicken.blogspot.com

http://gusandtrudy.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2011 :  3:36:30 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ginny aka Oggie :) I received your wonderful package today. Thank You so much for all the goodies you made me. I am truly blessed. I will put my son's picture in the frame as you know he is active duty & I have this one picture of him in his uniform that is faded & looks like it was from WWII, it will just go perfect in there. I just am charmed by the pin & crackers, such unique gifts :) I will display everything. Did you make the quilt ? Thank You again :)

Blessings
Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2011 :  5:15:51 PM  Show Profile
Hi Maddie! I forgot to get on here sooner and tell you that there is a large envelope arriving too which has a "stick" in it to hang the quilted flag on. It wouldn't fit in the box so I just put bubble wrap around it and sent it seperately. Glad you like it all! And yes, the quilt, crackers, and pin were all hand made, the candles fell on the floor when I was packing them hence the reason the cellophane is open. It was the pin back that I needed to pick up in the city.

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com

"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it." Both by Elwood P. Dowd (Jimmy Stewart) in the Movie Harvey
Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2011 :  5:35:21 PM  Show Profile
I forgot to post a picture of the wonderful things Maddie sent to me, here it is! Thanks again I love it all!!!!

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com

Go to Top of Page

Raine
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

Raine
Grantsburg WI
USA
61 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2011 :  5:35:40 PM  Show Profile
Wow my partner spoiled me!! I wanted to say what the items are but I am going to try and put pics on here so be patient. All I knowis she is an awesome swapper andanyone wouldbe lucky to swap with her!
Huge FarmGirl Hugs.
Sorry about the delay in getting things on here but we are in a heatwave andhave been getting weird stors here and there that does nothing for the electricity!

Go be a blessing to someone!

Farmgirl #3035
www.twogirlsandagarden.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kcmiller
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

Kaye
Muscatine IA
USA
34 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  5:36:53 PM  Show Profile
I still have not heard back nor received from my partner-so sad!
Hope to hear from her sometime!
Kaye

**How can I keep from singing?**

http://4kacademy.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 4th of July Patriotic Swap Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page