Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Gathered Up
 Gurlfrenz Gathering in Kentucky .. ya'll come!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Gathered Up: Previous Topic Gurlfrenz Gathering in Kentucky .. ya'll come! Next Topic  

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2006 :  05:45:18 AM  Show Profile
sorry for all the caps .. but i often type in all lower or all upper .. don't usually check to see which it is .. this is an e-mail i sent to my gurlfrenz all over the country .. would love to include YOU .. several of the girls from mj's forum will be joining us!!

GURLFRENZ GATHERING IN KENTUCKY

September 2/3 .. a bunch of us gurlz are going to gather in Greensburg, Kentucky (smack-dab in the middle of Kentucky!!!) for lots of fun! Some of the girls will arrive on Friday night and are staying in the cabins by the lake down on the edge of town (Greensburg, Kentucky) ... for those of you who like a little more 'room' .. there is a Holiday Inn Express jus' ten miles up the road in the town of Campbellsville. So far .. there are about a dozen or so of us. There are four cabins (2 sleeps four .. and 2 sleeps six). Modern, New, Clean, bath and bed linens included ... microwave, coffee pot, small fridge) MODERN IN-DOOR POTTY!!! ... no kitchen fixin's (like plates, cups, etc. ... but we'll be eating all our meals OUT anyhoo).

PLANS ARE NOT ALL FINALIZED FOR OUR SATURDAY/SUNDAY JUST YET ... BUT .. IT'LL GO SUMPTHIN' LIKE THIS:

MEET AT CABIN CREEK FARM ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 3 AT 9:00 A.M. (EASTERN TIME) ... BUT BE AWARE THAT WE LIVE IN CENTRAL TIME WHICH IS AN HOUR EARLIER .. YOU COME EARLIER .. AND YOU JUST MIGHT CATCH HANK NEKKED OUT ON THE SHOWER DECK .. HA! YOUR CHOICE OF WHETHER OR NOT TO ARRIVE EARLY!

I'LL BE SENDING OUT DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO GET HERE SOON.

WE'LL HAVE PROBABY A 'FRUIT SALAD' AND 'CROISSANTS' OR 'MUFFINS' ... AND TEA AND COFFEE. THEN .. WE'LL HANG OUT AT CABIN CREEK FARM FOR A LITTLE BIT .. TAKE A WALK IN THE WOODS, LOUNGE IN THE HAMMOCK OR JUST SIT ON THE BACK PORCH AND GOSSIP!

THEN WE'LL HEAD TO THE TOWN OF GREENSBURG FOR SOME FUN SHOPPIN'. WE'LL HIT GLOVERS' STATION ANTIQUES SHOPPE AND THE ADORABLE PLAID PEACOCK SHOPPE .. THEN LUNCH AT SWEEEEEET LUCY TUCKER'S TEA ROOM.

I'LL ARRANGE FOR A TOUR OF OUR OLDE COURTHOUSE (OLDEST COURTHOUSE WEST OF THE ALLEGHENY MOUNTAINS)!

THEN WE'LL AMBLE DOWN THE ROAD TO COBBLESTONE FARMS WHERE THE OWNER, KATHY, HAS WONDERFUL STUFF .. FLOWERS AND GIFTS .. THEN UP THE ROAD TO BEEHIND THYME .. FABULOUS HAND-DID GIFTS AND PLANTS AND FLOWERS ... (WHERE WE WILL TAKE A FUN CLASS .. SOMETHING 'GARDEN-Y'. THERE WILL BE A SMALL FEE FOR THE CLASS.

WE'LL PLAY SOME FUN GAMES AND HAVE PRIZES ON 'SHOPPING' DAY (SATURDAY)

THEN WE'LL HEAD BACK TO THE CABINS FOR A 'COOK-OUT'!

A LATE NIGHT EVENING OF VISITING, GOSSIPING AND EATING OF CHOCOLATE
AND MAYBE SOME MORE 'CRAFTING'.

SUNDAY MORNING, WE'LL HAVE BREAKFAST AT OUR LOCAL 'COUNTRY CLUB' .. HEY .. NO NEED TO DRESS UP FOR THIS ONE .. IT'S A 'DOWN-HOME COUNTRY-STYLE COUNTRY CLUB. THEN .. WE'LL HEAD FOR SUGAR BUCKET'S EARLY-1800'S LOG CABIN ANTIQUES SHOPPE BESIDE HER HOUSE .. WHERE WE'LL HANG FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND HAVE 'PIZZA'! (SUGAR BUCKET .. KATHY ANTHONY) WILL BE WITH US ALL WEEKEND TOO!

Farmgirls .. if you can join us or have any questions .. pleeeeze jus' e-mail me .. would LOVE to have you be a part of this fun weekend! xo, frannie

I JUST LOVE GATHERING WITH GURLFRENZ!

True Friends, Frannie

My KENTUCKY RAMBLINGS 'blog':
http://cabincreekfarm-kentucky.blogspot.com/

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2006 :  09:57:47 AM  Show Profile
I'll be there!!!! Is it September yet?????? I just don't know if I can wait 49 days......

I sure hope some more fargirls will join us, I would love to meet all ya!!!

~~Bridge's Boutique~~
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2006 :  12:32:26 PM  Show Profile
ivy peppers is comin .. and so is diane jensen .. and not sure if laura and melissa are farmgirls .. a coupla' sisters of the girls will tag along .. and one momma .. and some kentucky gurlfrenz. We have 13 signed up .. and another month to go to sign up .. but only have ONE 4-person cabin left for Friday and Saturday night. t'will be such fun!

xo

True Friends, Frannie

Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2006 :  10:54:55 PM  Show Profile
CABINS ARE ALL FULL NOW ... this will be grande fun .. will tell tales and post pictures of our adventures! xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie

Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2006 :  04:48:33 AM  Show Profile
There you are miss frannie, where have you been? Was wondering why you havent' posted, sure hope life is being kind to you? Is your dad doing ok? Have missed your posts!!! You changed your blog around too, and when I seen you haven't been there either, I was really concerned!

www.sageflowerfarm.blogspot.com

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic Gurlfrenz Gathering in Kentucky .. ya'll come! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page