FarmDream
True Blue Farmgirl

1085 Posts

Julie
TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2011 :  6:57:16 PM  Show Profile
I bought my last pair of Levi's there. I had taken DH out jean shopping and I was complaining that all the jeans we were finding were stretchy "fashion" jeans and would never hold up to real work. He was amazed that was all they had at store after store after store. Finally stopped at TSC and found REAL jeans! Love their store.

~FarmDream is Farmgirl Sister #3069

Live Today, Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow

http://naturaljulie.etsy.com
http://julie-rants.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Acowgirlspirit
Farmgirl in Training

28 Posts

Sue
Lecompte LA
USA
28 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2011 :  3:12:12 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by BalancingAct

LOVE my Carhartt winter barn coat from TSC. Riding boots, jeans, socks, hat, shirts. Horse equipment and food. Gardening. When I say I'm going to TSC, my hubby gets nervous. Forget the mall! LOL!

Farmgirl Sister #2851 -"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Amen to that! Lowes or TSC, and western wear and that is it for me! Hate malls!

www.triplenickelranch.com

www.acowgirlspirit.com
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6611 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6611 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  04:40:57 AM  Show Profile
I found my first issue of MJF at Tractor Supply too!! I shop their regularly for my farmgirl daughter who swears by thier jeans!! She has a small herd of dairy goats as a hobby but loves TSC! On occasion I have found cute tops for myself but never investigated the jeans. You have inspired me to take a second look because I have yet to find a brand that are comfy and fit this pear shaped 60 y.o. body!!! I love the smell of the store- a combo of animal feed and leather!! What could be better??? I am on the hunt for some red cowboy boots but with my feet problems they need to not be pointed toes or have heels. Anyone seen something like this? Do they make cowboy boots for old lady feet with problems??? LOL!!

Winnie #3109

Red Tractor Girl
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Farmgirl Fashion: Previous Topic Farmgirl Jeans Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page