traildancer
True Blue Farmgirl

485 Posts

Loyce
Glide OR
USA
485 Posts

Posted - May 16 2011 :  10:33:15 AM  Show Profile
This weekend I cleaned out my horse trailer. Not the back where the horses go. I basically took everything out, cleaned and put it back in.

I sorted through stuff that had been under the sink for years. Would you believe that I had FOUR burgundy table cloths? Is there ever a picnic table that big?!! I decreased my hand towels and dishcloths to three or four apiece. Got rid of a tray of plastic utensils that were burgundy (had never opened the package). Got rid of most of the plastic plates because my sister-in-law (same one on the "Bugs" thread) gave me some nice stoneware (burgundy) plates. They are smaller but maybe we'll eat less!!

I also stripped the "bed" (read foam pad) and washed all that. And the boot box. We had been using this green outdoor mesh stuff as a rug in front of the door (sometimes we camp for a week at a time), at the back door of the trailer and on the floor of the trailer after cleaning the manure out. We use the back as another "room". Aforementioned sister-in-law gave me a (burgundy) woven mat with a horse design.

So, my trailer is clean and ready to go and smells like lavender. I used the lavender fragrance of Fabuloso. I'm ready to go horse camping, but there's too much snow in the mountains.

The trail is the thing.... Louis L'Amour

traildancer
True Blue Farmgirl

485 Posts

Loyce
Glide OR
USA
485 Posts

Posted - May 16 2011 :  10:34:30 AM  Show Profile
Doggone it--I previewed the post and didn't even look at the title!

Go to Top of Page

Caron
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

Caron
Orange Texas
USA
535 Posts

Posted - May 16 2011 :  1:35:59 PM  Show Profile
No matter now many times I read over a post I can still miss a misspelled word.
Isn't that Fabuloso..well..fabulous? It worked so well for several of my friends here after flooding from Hurricane Ike. It even took out the smell of dead fish!

Caron

Happy Farmgirl Sister #254

"An Apron:Its strings gently tug at us, tenderly, softly calling us to turn back to the old ways".-Above Rubies Magazine
Go to Top of Page

ChickieMama
True Blue Farmgirl

303 Posts

Angela
Banks Oregon
USA
303 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  11:54:36 PM  Show Profile
Good for you! I am way behind on Spring cleaning....ugghh

Farmgirl Sister#2808
"Happy Hens make Happy Eggs"
http://lazyjoranch.blogspot.com
http://etsy.com/shop/lazyjoranch
Go to Top of Page

traildancer
True Blue Farmgirl

485 Posts

Loyce
Glide OR
USA
485 Posts

Posted - May 20 2011 :  09:34:07 AM  Show Profile
I guess I should have read the directions on the Fabuloso. Apparently it is supposed to be diluted for cleaning floors. I used it full strength! Now, several days later, when I put on my Carhartt vest, I smell Fabuloso!! I guess that's better than smelling like what I was cleaning.

Go to Top of Page
  Outpost: Previous Topic Ready for the capming season Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page