Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - May 13 2011 :  06:14:03 AM  Show Profile
My DD and I took our doggies hiking on an off-leash trail the other day. It is a beautiful paved path that runs along the river. Lots of places for the doggies to explore. As we were going along we came across a weird crack in the pavement. It looks just like a heart! I told her it was a sign. She is seperated from her DH and is feeling a little down. I am taking it as a sign that her broken heart will mend and she will find true love someday. Until then, she has the unconditional love from her doggies!
Trying to upload pictures, but it is not working at the moment-this story is so much better with the pictures!
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

Edited by - Fiddlehead Farm on May 13 2011 10:20:52 AM

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - May 13 2011 :  07:40:01 AM  Show Profile
Awww.. that is so sweet! A message from Heaven, Diane! Your daughter WILL find true love one day, I believe that with all my heart. Remember in "Dances with Wolves" how the squaw's husband died and she was grieving beyond measure... She wanted to die because of the pain she was in. Later on, the soldier came into their lives, and she found an even greater, more fulfilling love with him. His friend, an member of the tribe who was best friends with the deceased, later commented how at first he really resented the soldier's presence, but later he realized that his friend had to "leave" so that there would be room for the soldier to come. I believe that really applies with your daughter, too. God loves her - this isn't the end of happiness; I believe He will turn it into a new beginning, and that something so much greater is to come! I feel so badly for the pain your dear, sweet daughter is suffering right now; but I truly believe one day we will all be celebrating her true happiness fulfilled! Please give her a hug for me, okay? I'm praying for her!

Can't wait for the pics! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

www.papercraftingwithnini.myctmh.com

Edited by - Ninibini on May 13 2011 07:41:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - May 13 2011 :  08:38:35 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Nini! I will give her a hug!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - May 13 2011 :  4:53:04 PM  Show Profile
Diane, I am so glad she saw that. I am sure she will find her true soul mate. Sometimes they have to look a bit longer than others and it takes a time or two. But it will happen.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic It's a Sign! Pictures! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page