Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Cook Book Swap-SPRING 2009 PARTNER LIST POSTED!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Cook Book Swap-SPRING 2009 PARTNER LIST POSTED!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 18

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2007 :  7:07:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
Talitha,

I sent out your cookbook and forgot to tell ya that the post office said it would take 6 weeks! I was floored. Hopefully you'll get it before Christmas for goodness sakes! I hope you enjoy it when it arrives! I think you'll love it!

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

http://countryintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  05:17:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
Has anyone heard from Talitha (Buttercup)?? I hope she's ok.

Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  10:36:02 AM  Show Profile
Audrina and Marlene
I forgot to tell you both that I sent out your cookbooks around the 9th of October AND......I got both of yours yesterday..they came together. Issn't that great!! I was so happy to see both of your packages waiting for me at the Post office. The lady there gets almost as excited as me when I tell her that I have a treasure from one of my farmgirls. I have told her that she should join our fun group here on MaryJanes...anywy....What a lovely surprise. YOu both sent me church cookbooks which, by the way, are my favorite types. They always have the "tried and true" recipes. Thanks sooooooo very much ladies!!! Big hugs to you both!!

"learn to watch snails" SARK
Go to Top of Page

farmgirlwannabe
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

audrina
Antelope Ca
USA
114 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  1:29:29 PM  Show Profile
Melanie,
So glad to hear that you got your cookbook-I was starting to get worried that it had gotten lost, but since I hadn't received mine, I figured it was fine (who knew that cookbook mail takes sooo long??) I'll start pestering my mailman now.... How funny that you got two "Church recipes" cooksbooks-they are tried and true, I think. Hopefully, they're not the same book!
Enjoy,
Audrina
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2007 :  4:24:58 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Hello all!! And Hello Tammy!!

Sorry I was on vacation and just got back home yesterday! We had a wonderful time! Went to both Hawaii and Disney World with both Grandmas...the kids had a blast! I am not sure if I am in one piece or not...but I am back!!

No worries Tammy, I look forward to getting it!!! Yours was sent out a while ago, I do so hope you like it and that it got to you safely! I hear it is one of the best general/all around great cookkbooks! I do so hope you like it!

Hugz to All!!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"

Edited by - Buttercup on Nov 01 2007 4:26:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  04:59:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
I know I e-mailed ya, but I just wanted to let you know on here that I received it and I love it! It has a ton of recipes in it and will probably take me a year to go thru them all!! lol. Thanks again - I had fun and I really hope yours comes soon!

Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1796 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1796 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  11:27:37 AM  Show Profile
Melanie- I received both my cookbook package and audrina's because the zip code was 52338 which is mine on both pacakages and the label to list the contents had my address on both also. I opened the first one and you had a note to me and then the second one had Audrina's address crossed out and a circle around the white label with my name and address and a circle around the zip code which was 52338. I need audrina's correct address and zip code so I can send it on to her. You can email it to me. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2009 :  3:46:56 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Ok!!

I would just LOVE to have another cook book swap!! It has been a while since the last one as far as I know, but I am just itching for some more cookbooks and so miss the swaps... so anyone else up for the fun?!? I thought ones for produce would be great this time of year as we look forward to yummy fresh produce soon to come! Does this sound good?? I will keep it open for a week as usual (Till May 3rd) and then post the partners list and it will be off to cookbook swappin' fun!! Hope we have lots of swappers!!!

As Always,
Hugz to All!!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2009 :  4:29:58 PM  Show Profile
Count me in. I need to weed out my cookbooks and what could be better than Farmgirls and produce
Thanks for getting the ball rolling on this
Michele

www.2vintagedivas.etsy.com

Love that good ole vintage junk
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2009 :  4:36:58 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Michele,
Glad to have you!!
Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2009 :  5:14:55 PM  Show Profile
Count me in!

Merry

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets how much the heart can hold."
Zelda Fitzgerald
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  02:20:40 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Merry,
You got it!!!

Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  07:48:16 AM  Show Profile
me too please!!!

"we must be the change we wish to see in the world"
farmgal #150
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  10:46:52 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Count me in! Spring is in the air and it's time for me to do some spring cookbook cleaning!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  12:43:25 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Melanie,

Sure thing!!
Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  12:44:49 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Melissa,
You are on the list!!
Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  6:23:04 PM  Show Profile
Hope I am not too late to be included! Count me in too!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  03:37:42 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Jeannie,
... not at all!! Your name has been added!!
Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

KellyA
True Blue Farmgirl

237 Posts

Kelly
Johnsonville NY
USA
237 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  07:44:01 AM  Show Profile  Send KellyA an AOL message
Add me, too...don't know if I have a produce one, but I will hunt for one!

Kelly
When a cookbook is in hand, life is good!
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  3:18:43 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Kelly,

You are on the list!

Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  12:58:49 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Ok ya'll... almost time for me to post the partner list!! I will post it on Sunday (MAY 3)!! I am getting so excited!! Have been searching for that "Perfect" produce cookbook!!! So much fun!! I LOVE these swaps! Hope you all are excited too!!

If anyone still wants to join, we are open till Sunday!

Hugz to All!!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  6:10:53 PM  Show Profile
What do you all think makes a cookbook a produce cookbook? Does it have to be all veggie?

Farmgirl Sister # 31

Edited by - jpbluesky on Apr 30 2009 6:12:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  11:28:05 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Shirley,
I would think things that focus on any fresh produce fruit/ veggie/etc would count. Hope that helps?!?
Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  12:12:43 PM  Show Profile
it does! :)

Farmgirl Sister # 31

Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - May 03 2009 :  4:08:17 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Ok!!!! It is time for partners!!

Please email your partner and exchange addresses and let the swapping fun begin!!!! This is so much fun and so exciting!!! If there are any problems please send me an email and I will do what I can to help out!!!

Here is your partner!!

Vintagediva1 and KellyA

Merry and Jpbluesky

Mellaisbella and Peachy

Enjoy and I can not wait to hear all about everyone's neat finds and treasures!!!

Hugz to All!!!!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Cook Book Swap-SPRING 2009 PARTNER LIST POSTED!!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page