Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Summer apron swap partners posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Summer apron swap partners posted Next Topic
Page: of 4

alterationsbyemily
True Blue Farmgirl

686 Posts

Emily
Thomasville PA
USA
686 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2011 :  1:13:01 PM  Show Profile
You're welcome deb, I am glad you liked it.

---
Farmgirl #2951
Currently renting-farmgirl wannabe
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1243 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1243 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2011 :  11:36:44 AM  Show Profile
Hi Fairlee, Your package is in the mail. Hope you like it. Have a great day!!

Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson

www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

retasos2
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Pilar
Centereach NY
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2011 :  12:33:24 PM  Show Profile

Look at I got in the mail today!
Thanks so much Kim, I love the apron with the adjustable neck strap and all the other goodies. What blessings!

thanks again,

Pilar
Farmgirl Sister #2498
Little Hen House on the Island

" A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is, until she gets in hot water" Eleanore Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

SusanHarmon
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Susan Harmon
Robertsdale AL
USA
117 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2011 :  09:47:24 AM  Show Profile
Debi, I know I am running late, but got your apron mailed off today.

Hugs

Susan H. White
Sister #1958
Let all that you do be done in love
Go to Top of Page

coloquilter
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Susan
Co
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2011 :  6:46:33 PM  Show Profile  Send coloquilter a Yahoo! Message
[quote]Originally posted by OneHippieChick

Count me in on this apron swap as well! Love making aprons!

Hi Susan ,
Your apron is ready to mail but I have miss placed your address. could you send it again please?
Susan /coloquilter
Go to Top of Page

coloquilter
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Susan
Co
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2011 :  11:16:43 AM  Show Profile  Send coloquilter a Yahoo! Message
Hello, Just bumping this up. Still looking for Susan/onehippychick. I have your apron ready to mail, just need your address please
Susan
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2011 :  5:25:41 PM  Show Profile
susan i mailed you

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

OneHippieChick
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Susan
Huntsville AL
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2011 :  11:53:53 PM  Show Profile  Send OneHippieChick a Yahoo! Message
Well as I've told Deb, it's been a long week and an even longer weekend.Our internet has been offline more than it's been on, my uncle passed away early Saturday morning and since I've just started a new job, I cannot leave work to attend his funeral.
Susan, your apron will be going out Monday or Tuesday and I sincerely apologize for the delay.

Susan (who's daily spoon allotment is now on back-order)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Susan ~ Farmgirl Sister #1978
Fiber artist, spins, knits, crochets, sews, weaves, quilts, soap maker, as well as various beauty products and some natural cosmetics
Working on getting my Etsy website and blog up and running - stay tuned!
Go to Top of Page

Ohioann
Farmgirl in Training

38 Posts

Ann
Minerva OH
USA
38 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2011 :  04:50:09 AM  Show Profile
Hey Sandy, The apron is great. We raise heritage breeds of chickens and I ahve a colorful flock of layers so the chicken apron is perfect. The napkins are very summery, a nice touch. You said you worked in a quilt shop...theat would be so hard for me...my budget would never survive! Thanks so much for being my first swap partner. Ann

Farmgirl 3129 Retired and busier than ever in East Central Ohio
Go to Top of Page

quiltingma
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

sandy
Hebron Indiana
USA
21 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2011 :  09:18:08 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltingma a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Ohioann

Hey Sandy, The apron is great. We raise heritage breeds of chickens and I ahve a colorful flock of layers so the chicken apron is perfect. The napkins are very summery, a nice touch. You said you worked in a quilt shop...theat would be so hard for me...my budget would never survive! Thanks so much for being my first swap partner. Ann

Living the country life!
Go to Top of Page

quiltingma
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

sandy
Hebron Indiana
USA
21 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2011 :  09:22:06 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltingma a Yahoo! Message
Ann I am glad you like the apron and napkins!! It is hard to work at the quilt shop. Sometimes my check is going to fabric. But our boss gets such wonderful fabric it is hard to pass up!!! Thanks for being my first swap partner also. It was fun!!!

Sandy

quote:
Originally posted by quiltingma

quote:
Originally posted by Ohioann

Living the country life!

Living the country life!
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2011 :  04:42:21 AM  Show Profile
Danielle, I just got my apron. It is so pretty. Thank you. Also thank you for the seeds. I love the pretty flowers with all the colors. And the big pockets are really nice. I hope you received my apron. I sent it a couple of weeks ago.
~Nancy
Farmgirl 32301

Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2011 :  04:44:07 AM  Show Profile
Danielle, I will try to post a picture of the apron as soon as I can. I sometimes have a little trouble. Let's hope it will work out this time.

Nancy
Go to Top of Page

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2011 :  06:51:46 AM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
Susan,

I received your lovely apron and very very darling "dishcloth britches". Your apron will be in the mail shortly.

Debi
herb19355

GA Farmgirl #2515
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2011 :  3:16:49 PM  Show Profile
Oh Sandra,
I got your package today. OMG!!! The apron is wonderful but the rest of the things are just WOW!!! I love them all..!!!!! Thank you soooooo Much!!!! beverley

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett
Beverley with an extra E...
https://sites.google.com/site/bevsdoggies/
http://bevsdoggies.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

36paws20hooves
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Danielle
Weirsdale Florida
USA
161 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2011 :  7:29:19 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by annielaurel

Danielle, I just got my apron. It is so pretty. Thank you. Also thank you for the seeds. I love the pretty flowers with all the colors. And the big pockets are really nice. I hope you received my apron. I sent it a couple of weeks ago.
~Nancy
Farmgirl 32301

Yes Nancy, I got it. I posted when I did. Like I said it was my 1st time so please fix and adjustments that you need to... I tried and it was fun.

I'm so busy I don't know if I just found a rope or lost my horse!
Go to Top of Page

SheilaC
True Blue Farmgirl

1948 Posts

Sheila
Vermont
USA
1948 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2011 :  11:01:40 AM  Show Profile
Hi Pat (pnickols)--just checking to see if you received my package yet? I mailed it a couple of weeks ago. . .

http://troutwife.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Raine
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

Raine
Grantsburg WI
USA
61 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2011 :  9:26:56 PM  Show Profile
I am so sorry I thought I posted that I received my apron and I see that I did not send it to the list! I must not have hit the button! Anyway I am here to say that my apron is awesome!!! It came with some seeds and a badly needed pair of gloves! It was really hard not to wear it and show everyone so I took a deep breathe, put it on and went into town and helped frost 1,000 cookies for a community dinner- all the ladies liked it although they thought I was weird wearing it out the door. I kept it on all day, went to knitting and everything. Thanks so much for making me an awesome first apron. Sorry I sent yours out late, life has been hectic with all the family things. Please let me know when you get it and if any of your treats are broken or anything.
Hugs,
Raine

Go be a blessing to someone!

Farmgirl #3035
www.twogirlsandagarden.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2011 :  06:30:52 AM  Show Profile
Shelia thank you, I love the apron ! it is hanging in the kitchen right where I can grab it . I have several swaps read to go to the post office so hang on yours is coming soon
Go to Top of Page

Raine
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

Raine
Grantsburg WI
USA
61 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2011 :  6:34:52 PM  Show Profile
Robin did you ever get my apron? I sent you a private e-mail ut have not heard anything. I hope it wasn't lost or maybe I just missed your post. Please let me know. Thanks!

Farmgirl #3035
Go to Top of Page

SheilaC
True Blue Farmgirl

1948 Posts

Sheila
Vermont
USA
1948 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2011 :  6:50:08 PM  Show Profile
Pat (pnickols) I got my apron today--my daughters both tried it on right away :) It is VERY pretty--and the pattern is great too! The dishcloths were a great addition--I am always in need of dishcloths! :)

http://troutwife.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

coloquilter
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Susan
Co
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2011 :  11:29:34 AM  Show Profile  Send coloquilter a Yahoo! Message
Hi Susan/OneHippieChick I understand sometimes we commit to things that we cant follow through on, but please at least let me know that you received the apron I sent to you It was mailed more than 3 weeks ago and should have been there by now.
Susan

Edited by - coloquilter on Jul 04 2011 11:13:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

Raine
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

Raine
Grantsburg WI
USA
61 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2011 :  09:56:34 AM  Show Profile
I know I never heard from my swap partner that they got theirs either. I hope that they are ok. I did e-mail and have posted on here so that is that. =) I wold love to do another apron swap! hint hint

Farmgirl #3035
Go to Top of Page

OneHippieChick
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Susan
Huntsville AL
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2011 :  12:03:29 PM  Show Profile  Send OneHippieChick a Yahoo! Message
I'm so very sorry I haven't been able to post before now. Yes Susan I did receive your lovely apron! I've just had surgery and have been in and out of the hospital over the last month. So sorry again, Susan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Susan ~ Farmgirl Sister #1978
Fiber artist, spins, knits, crochets, sews, weaves, quilts, soap maker, as well as various beauty products and some natural cosmetics
Working on getting my Etsy website and blog up and running - stay tuned!
Go to Top of Page

coloquilter
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Susan
Co
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2011 :  11:05:54 PM  Show Profile  Send coloquilter a Yahoo! Message
Susan/onehippiechick I received the apron and bar of soap. Thank you so much .They are both great.
Susan/coloquilter
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Summer apron swap partners posted Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page