Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Very Cute Apron/Bonnet/Clothespin Holder
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Very Cute Apron/Bonnet/Clothespin Holder Next Topic  

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2011 :  07:00:37 AM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
I found the cutest pattern on Tipnut.com com yesterday. This unique apron can be put to many uses... first of all it's an apron. It has two large pockets which could hold your sewing or knitting while you work; could serve as a clothespin holder also. Best of all it buttons into the cutest bonnet to shade your face while working in the garden.

Debi
herb19355

GA Farmgirl #2515

batznthebelfry
True Blue Farmgirl

1257 Posts

Michele
Athol Ma
USA
1257 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2011 :  3:58:30 PM  Show Profile
now that is adorable! what a great idea...do you plan on making one?...if so please put a pic of it up for us to see...I think this is one of the neatest ways to get the most out of your fabric.....thank you so much for sharing this....Michele'

Chickens rule!
The Old Batz Farm
Hen #2622
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2011 :  5:01:23 PM  Show Profile
I love it! Tipnut.com is the best..Thanks for sharing! Please do post that pic when you make one. (notice I said when )

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Very Cute Apron/Bonnet/Clothespin Holder Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page