Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Farm wisdom quotes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Farm wisdom quotes Next Topic  

summerbreeze
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Laura
WA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2006 :  7:33:18 PM  Show Profile
I have purchased many things form MJF and been happy with all of them. I love the book and the box they come in are darling. I am less than thrilled with the magnets. Let's face it not everyone bats 100 everytime. They sayings are wonderful, they are cut out so poorly they look like a hunk of junk.
Do love the new budget mix.
Laura

You only live once,if you do it right once is enough.

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2006 :  10:16:06 AM  Show Profile
Hi Laura.
We were VERY disappointed with the quality of the magnets as well, and didn't even see them until they were already on the market. We contacted the publisher of the magnetic wisdom book right away and requested that they reprint. They are now in the process of doing that. I'll find out what process they have for replacing ones that have already been purchased.

We're so glad you've enjoyed our products and thrilled that you love the budget mix!
Thanks Laura,
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Farm wisdom quotes Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page