adnama
True Blue Farmgirl

171 Posts

inge
fargo north dakota
USA
171 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2011 :  06:29:17 AM  Show Profile
Here in North Dakota there is a get together for women called womens song. It takes place at a state park, camping is available, and there are bunk houses that are also available for a very low cost. For two days there are workshops that give you hands on experience with different craft or life style ideas. I went for the first time last year and meet some of the most wonderful women ever, all different ages and outlooks on life. I am hoping to attend this year again, if the park is not completely flooded and recovered from the spring flooding that is occuring now. It is held in September so it should be already. I hope that there will be some MJF girls there, I will be wearing my aprons and hopefully displaying a definite MJF attitude.

LeighErica
True Blue Farmgirl

306 Posts

Erica
PA
USA
306 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2011 :  07:28:43 AM  Show Profile
Ohhh, that sounds wonderful. We moved to Colorado from Minot last summer...spent 2 yrs in ND and LOVED it!!! I hope you get to meet some more wonderful gals and have a great weekend. If I would have known about it when I lived there...I would have attended;) Please share how it goes after you attend. Hugs, Erica
Go to Top of Page

Wendy Flower
Farmgirl in Training

39 Posts

Wendy
Gladstone ND
USA
39 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2014 :  3:06:38 PM  Show Profile
Is this event still in motion? Is there a website for it, I'm not finding anything in a google search.

Wind Farmer & Seamstress.
Go to Top of Page

DandeeRose
True Blue Farmgirl

1509 Posts

Alicia
Charlestown, IN
1509 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2014 :  3:47:12 PM  Show Profile  Send DandeeRose a Yahoo! Message
This sounds awesome!!!! I have been considering a similar event around here. I would love to know more!

Many Blessings- Alicia #5232
http://themostlycrunchyfarmgirl.wordpress.com

www.simplyaroma.com/aliciawinkler 100% certified therapeutic grade essential oils
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DandeeRose Farmgirl Accessories and more!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Go to Top of Page
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic North Dakota"s Womens Song 2011 Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page