Ingrid
True Blue Farmgirl

432 Posts

Ingrid
BC
Canada
432 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2011 :  07:54:39 AM  Show Profile
Last night I cut out three aprons to sew, two pillows for my living room and I have a stack of six other fabrics to cut for various projects. I am in a stitching kind of mood again. I find I go spurts of creativity for different types of crafting. I guess that's a way to stay interested. Can't wait to see the finished projects.

Give thanks to yourself everyday for all the wonderful things you do!

BarefootGoatGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1495 Posts

Corrine
North Carolina
USA
1495 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2011 :  08:54:24 AM  Show Profile  Send BarefootGoatGirl a Yahoo! Message
Wow! I'm to ADD to start that many projects at once...I'd never get any of them done! Right now I'm working on a "no-waste" dress project that is a lot of design as you go. Its turning out amazing, but I don't think I'm going to be able to utalise all of the scaps...I'm going to have at least a handful left over.

www.barefootfashion.wordpress.com

http://www.corrinemackrell.carbonmade.com
Go to Top of Page

CurlysQuilts
True Blue Farmgirl

569 Posts

Sarah
Northeast Kingdom VT
USA
569 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2011 :  5:24:32 PM  Show Profile
I need to replace the pockets in my husbnads pants, make a new apron for myself and my 2 1/2 yr old for when he helps me in the kitchen, and a 'crinkle bag' for my daughter. That's not including the wallhanging that's already cut and waiting on my sewing table as well as several other projects waiting in piles that I need to make for my etsy shop. So much to do and so little time!

Curly's Quilts
www.curlysquilts.etsy.com

“He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” - Micah 6:8

Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Sewing projects Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page