Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 secret sis round #10 please read!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic secret sis round #10 please read! Next Topic  

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  10:01:04 AM  Show Profile
The secret sisters round #9 has now ended on the 5th, but I know that some of you are still working on letting their secret sister know who they are! If you have not heard from your secret sister in about a week or so, contact me and I will let you know whom she was, but I know this will not happen right?!

For just the upcoming round #10, Peggy Smith aka Queenofpegsmiles will be the hostess for the secret sisters, as I have a very busy summer ahead, a daughter graduating with her masters, out son with his doctorite, another daughter getting married, happy times but I need to concentrate on these!

I will be back for round #11 probably in August sometime, but for now look for Peggys post for secret sister sign ups for round #10 u8nder this area of farmgirl swap, she will probably start sign ups soon!

Sue

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  10:35:22 AM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
Sue,

Thank you for all of your hard work and for the use of your time. I really had fun with rounds 8 and 9. Will look forward to your return.

Debi
herb19355

GA Farmgirl #2515
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  10:38:10 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for all your hard work Sue, enjoy your summer and all your family functions.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6582 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6582 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  11:25:34 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Sue, you have been a fabulous SS Hostess, I will miss you. But, I am looking forward to getting to know our new Hostess Peggy, I know Round 10 will be just as much fun as the last 3 I have participated in. Thank you again and have a beautiful summer Sue, I of course will keep in touch:-)

Farm girl Hugs,
Debbie
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  2:41:08 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sue, This was my first SS & I have enjoyed it ;) Thank You for putting it together. Have a wonderful Summer :)

Blessings
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  4:19:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sue,
Wow- what a wonderful (yet busy) sumemr you have ahead of you. Your children sound as if they are makin you one proud momma! Good for you and Congratulations!
I have not been part of the secret sister swap yet, but would love to be. How can I join for this round? Will there another post for signups for round 10?
Thanks for your help!
Smiles,
Laurie
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  05:42:00 AM  Show Profile
Laurie Yes, there is already a sign up, look under farmgirl swap, Peggy Smith aka Queenofpegsmiles will be taking over round #10 and welcome to the secret sisters!
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  06:08:32 AM  Show Profile

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl

Edited by - debtea2 on Apr 07 2011 06:09:35 AM