paulas party flowers
True Blue Farmgirl

191 Posts

paula
golden valley az
USA
191 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2011 :  2:44:57 PM  Show Profile
hi..im new..i replied to a post..by debra e..it shows on the home page? When you go to it nothing happens.. What did I do wrong? Thanks.
paula

the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.they must be felt with the heart.

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2011 :  4:00:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Paula!

Your post is still on the thread that you posted it on you can find it here on page 21:
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46582&whichpage=21

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

paulas party flowers
True Blue Farmgirl

191 Posts

paula
golden valley az
USA
191 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2011 :  5:51:09 PM  Show Profile
thanks, so new at this...panic set in..i reply..then can't see it.. Patience my child I say to myself..lol..

the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.they must be felt with the heart.
Go to Top of Page

paulas party flowers
True Blue Farmgirl

191 Posts

paula
golden valley az
USA
191 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2011 :  8:02:54 PM  Show Profile
did you get last reply? I must be hitting wrong button to send..how long does it take to post. Thanks again.in case you didn't get first one.. What does html off mean?

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2011 :  10:16:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Paula- yes I got your last reply but I have been away from the forum for a few hours so I just read it. Since this isn't a "live" chat, meaning you and I might not be at the computer at the same time- I would recommend "Subscribing" to the threads you want to remember to check on. That way anytime someone replies you get a helpful little email in your inbox letting you know.

You are doing a great job! Your posts are showing up great. Sometimes replies are very quick and conversations are almost like a live chat, however some conversations are more slow moving. Kind of like a public email conversation between an unlimited number of other people. I hope that helps? Please let me know if you need more assistance!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2011 :  11:22:10 AM  Show Profile
Hi Paula.
Welcome to our chatroom! I sent you an e-mail yesterday with more information about how the chatroom works, but I see that you posted this message four different times in this one topic. I deleted the 3 duplicates and just left this one post. In the future, please only post your questions or comments one time in order not to plug up the chatroom with multiple posts.

I see that Alee answered some of your questions, but not the "html off" one. When you use the "reply to topic" feature, you have some options for formatting your posts instead of just plain text. These options aren't available in the "quick reply" feature. We don't encourage the use of colored text or larger text, but you might want to center, make something italic, add a website link, etc., and the html options in the reply box allow you to do that. But for quick replies that don't need formatting, the "quick reply" feature works just fine.

Hope that helps! Happy posting!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic where did post go Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page