Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Little Doll Quilt From The Thrift
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Little Doll Quilt From The Thrift Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2011 :  08:24:58 AM  Show Profile
Sometimes, well a lot of times people turn in the cutest things to the thrift, this little quilt is one of them.
Been cleaning all morning, made cookies, and colored my hair. Working on cleaning up the basement, and I feed all my house plants and toped them all off with a little fresh dirt. They like that in the spring.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Shi-anne
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Cheryl
Ada OK
USA
596 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2011 :  10:51:43 AM  Show Profile
Nancy, what a sweet little quilt. Looks perfect under you oil lamp, too! Nice find!

http://theprairiemaid.blogspot.com/

Farmgirls don't have hot flashes ~ They have power surges!
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2011 :  10:55:25 AM  Show Profile
Cute little baby doll quilt, but even cuter as a table mat. I use one for that same purpose. You have been busy today. I planted 13 tomato plants in the garden (hubby had gotten the ground all ready this week-end), grocery shopped, mailed an ebay sale I made, and now I am about to go and do laundry. I love these days to get things done. I have had the grands a lot lately, and my "me" time has been less. But that is alright. Today, I miss them! Go figure. Anyway, love the little quilt! Hmm....maybe I will put the laundry on hold and get in the car and go to Goodwill. I do have some old curtains I am giving to them. Is this a random reply or what?

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2011 :  1:53:48 PM  Show Profile
Nancy, I love looking at your Thrift store finds. Its one of my favorite things to look for on here. I am also a thrifty shopper. Went to the Auction Friday night and got a great deal on a rug for my bedroom. I need to learn how to post pictures. Maybe next week I will pratice on that.
Anyways the rug matched perfect with my bedroom curtains I made last spring. I was thrilled since I am getting old and half blind and was not up close to the stage to see the rug better. But it turned out great.

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2011 :  2:36:22 PM  Show Profile
Dorinda,
Thank you for your kind words. Yes you should figure out how to post pictures. Would love to see what you find out there in the world.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Little Doll Quilt From The Thrift Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page