Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Yay! My computer is usable again!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Yay! My computer is usable again! Next Topic  

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2011 :  9:41:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Ladies!

I have missed being able to log on whenever I want! My laptop was down because the power supply cord broke (again). I ordered a new one and it came...but didn't work at all! So I ended up just going to Best Buy and buying a new name brand one. *Ugh... I hate paying full price!*

But I sure did miss being able to come and spend some time here! I have been logging on at work when I was on breaks and such and using my old old laptop that has half the keys missing.

You don't really realize how much you love a piece of equipment till it breaks!!

Anyway- I love you all and missed you!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2011 :  05:48:24 AM  Show Profile
oh yea!!! alee's back!!!!
yes; i do understand- where i have been staying the last month , i have been using my old "notebook"-when it left me in september it worked perfectly-now the g, h and backspace( my most used and fave key!!!) keys don't work all of the time- and the delete only works on what you hilite-so- i do know!!!

gosh how has that effected your school work?
welcome back!!!!!! ps i'm moving back "home" within the next week- should be cleaning and painting right now!

Farmgirl # 2139
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~

Edited by - Penny Wise on Mar 25 2011 05:49:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2011 :  10:11:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Margo!

Luckily I do have a back up computer that we normally just use as a movie watching computer for Nora, so I had to take that back for a few days to get the crital things done. However, when Nora was a baby she had fun popping the keys off the keyboard multiple times to the point where several of the keys are broken. Again, luckily we have a spare keyboard laying around the house so I employed that for my typing needs, but it was a less than satisfactory arrangement and a much slower computer. Overall I am happy to have my computer back. Also it makes me feel very justified in keeping our spare parts around!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2011 :  3:13:46 PM  Show Profile
Happy that things are back up and running for you Alee!
Its good to have you "back".
Smiles,
Laurie
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Yay! My computer is usable again! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page