Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Spring Cleaning Swap PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Spring Cleaning Swap PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 4

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2011 :  08:48:41 AM  Show Profile
Diana and I have made contact. Thanx Nini for your hard work.

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13617 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13617 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2011 :  11:42:42 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Nini,
Your box went out today . . . hope you like it!!!
As for the dust bunnies?? Guess you'll have to wait and see, huh??
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2011 :  12:10:36 PM  Show Profile
sheila got your info

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6582 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6582 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2011 :  3:49:28 PM  Show Profile
Cheryl and I have been in touch. Can not wait to get home to find her treasures, they are in the closet somewhere I am sure:-)
Farm girl Hugs,
Debbie
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
Go to Top of Page

LeighErica
True Blue Farmgirl

306 Posts

Erica
PA
USA
306 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2011 :  07:40:43 AM  Show Profile
Joey and I have touched base...getting ready to write back to her soon. Fun, fun, fun....Erica:)
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2011 :  08:35:58 AM  Show Profile
Oh! This is so great! You girls are really as excited about this as I am!!! 'So glad you're all getting in touch and getting started!!!

CJ - you are so on the ball! It's out already? Eghads!!! You are just too good! Thank you!!!! I have your box together - just have to seal, label and send... but probably not til Monday!!! We should've worked on some sort of dust bunny exchange program... that would've been a hoot!!! Like I said, my dust bunnies will gladly welcome some new friends into the mix! I just hope you've sent EASTER dust bunnies - pink, green, yellow, blue... We could use a little color to liven up the spaces under the furniture! LOL! ;)

Remember to post girls, okay? And pics would be great!!!

Hugs -

Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2011 :  2:16:32 PM  Show Profile
Well Erica, I have decided on the treasures I'm sending you. I hope you like them. Your package will probably be mailed out Wed or Thrus. This is such fun. Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

LeighErica
True Blue Farmgirl

306 Posts

Erica
PA
USA
306 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2011 :  7:05:25 PM  Show Profile
I am looking forward to receiving it Joann:) I got your letter too and will write back soon....will also be mailing your stuff around the middle of this week. This is fun...have a great evening...talk to you soon:) Erica:)
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2011 :  5:11:49 PM  Show Profile
Ceeeeeeejaaaaaaay! Your package arriiiiiived today!!! My son said, "Wow, Mom! Those must be some furry dust bunnies - this box is heavy!" LOL! I don't want to open it until you have yours, though! It hasn't gone out yet because this cold has really thrown me for a loop. Tomorrow my DH has a meeting after work and then my son has guitar lessons, so it might not make it out til Thursday, but as soon as it does, I'll let you know. Til then, I'll be waiting on pins and needles so we can open them together!! Eeee!! This is such fun! It's like Christmas! :) Thank you for making April super special fun! Hugs and much love to you - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Apr 19 2011 5:13:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6582 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6582 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2011 :  5:18:16 PM  Show Profile
Cheryl aka Shi-Anne your package is all ready to go and will go out in tomorrows mail. I hope you like what I pulled out of my closet for you:-) I might have added a couple of extras, hope you will get more use out of them then I have.

Farm girl Hugs,
Debbie

http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com

http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2011 :  09:54:41 AM  Show Profile
OK Erica, I sent your "new things" package out in the mail today. Please let me know when you get it Hope you have a happy day. Joey

Go to Top of Page

LeighErica
True Blue Farmgirl

306 Posts

Erica
PA
USA
306 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2011 :  7:57:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi Joey...you are more on the ball than I am.....will do it soon:) Thanks so much...and I will write back to you too....just been crazy busy. What was I thinking trying to buy a house and move all by myself?!?! Oh boy......
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2011 :  8:53:13 PM  Show Profile
Oh Erica, Moving is the WORST!! I've done it so many times and I hate it every time. Please do what you need to do for you. I'm not going anywhere. It will be a surprise when I get it and I always love surprises getting good surprises in the mail. I'll need a new address you know when you get settled. Take time for tea, Joey

Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2011 :  5:31:49 PM  Show Profile
sheila
wow i like your spring cleaning...alot lol
thank you for all the wonderful things
and the i thought the book was new..i'll enjoy reading it
while a watch the birds east for the new feeder
the squirrels trashed mine.. and tomatoe seed perfect
plus a great watermelon candle to scent the kitchen
a body splash and the adorable quilted bag
how fun...thank you ever so much ..you made my day
blessings deborah

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

SheilaC
True Blue Farmgirl

1948 Posts

Sheila
Vermont
USA
1948 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2011 :  5:36:14 PM  Show Profile
Oh Deborah, I'm so glad you liked the items!! :) Happy Easter!

http://troutwife.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Shi-anne
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Cheryl
Ada OK
USA
596 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2011 :  8:46:29 PM  Show Profile
Debbie, aka "Blessed_In_Colorado"

It will be Thursday or Friday before I can put your "box" in the mail. Sorry, to be late!!!

http://theprairiemaid.blogspot.com/

Farmgirls don't have hot flashes ~ They have power surges!
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6582 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6582 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2011 :  06:49:30 AM  Show Profile
No problem Cheryl, sometimes life does not allow us to keep to a schedule and that is alright, I am a patient farm girl:-)
Has your box arrived? If not it should be there any day now.
Have a beautiful, happy farm girl week.
Farm girl Hugs,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2011 :  12:23:48 PM  Show Profile
CJ - I just emailed you - the box is on its way today! I know - I'm late! I'm sorry! If it's any consolation, I think you might really like what's inside! :) 'Talk with you soon! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

DuckGirlMass
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Candida
Leicester MA
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2011 :  12:18:25 PM  Show Profile  Send DuckGirlMass an AOL message  Send DuckGirlMass a Yahoo! Message
Tara, your package was mailed on monday. I forgot to include a note i think! sorry about that. I received your package, some interesting stuff there! thanks for a fun swap

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.....
Candida
Farmgirl Sister # 1507

www.etsy.com/shop/SomethingWiccan
http://stores.ebay.com/Something-Wiccan-Buffalo-Carvings
www.somethingwiccanwares.com
Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2011 :  5:13:03 PM  Show Profile
Maddie,

I received your wonderful package last night, thank you so much! It was fun to open everything and I liked the post-it notes that explained each item. The brooch is super sparkly and fun and a great addition to my collection, as is the bowl/casserole pyrex piece. The tote bags and toiletry/travel bags can always come in handy. The teapot candle is super cute and the book looks fun, I will definitely be reading it. I can always use lotion and yes, I do like VB! Thanks again for everything!

~Anne

~Anne

Go to Top of Page

annemary
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

WI
290 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2011 :  6:17:43 PM  Show Profile
Maddie,

I received your wonderful package last night, thank you so much! It was fun to open everything and I liked the post-it notes that explained each item. The brooch is super sparkly and fun and a great addition to my collection, as is the bowl/casserole pyrex piece. The tote bags and toiletry/travel bags can always come in handy. The teapot candle is super cute and the book looks fun, I will definitely be reading it. I can always use lotion and yes, I do like VB! Thanks again for everything!

~Anne

Edited by - annemary on Apr 29 2011 5:22:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shi-anne
True Blue Farmgirl

596 Posts

Cheryl
Ada OK
USA
596 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2011 :  10:15:53 PM  Show Profile
Debbie, aka "Blessed_In_Colorado" ~ Hey girl, I rec'd your box today!! What neat stuff you cleaned out of your house! LOL You know my grandchickies are going to fight over the doggie neck warmer, for sure! The book on storage looks interesting. Can't wait to have time to sit down and look through it. I'm kind of like you about the pink neck scarf, but I know someone who will enjoy it. ;)

We have been down with the stomach flu....between that and dodging tornadoes, it has been an interesting week. One I do not wish to repeat.

Your pkg. will be in the mail in the morning. Tomorrow, I have to run errands, so the post office is on the list!

Thank you for everything!

Hugs,
Cheryl

http://theprairiemaid.blogspot.com/

Farmgirls don't have hot flashes ~ They have power surges!
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6582 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6582 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2011 :  06:21:48 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Cheryl~ So, happy all of you are safe and pray you will get a break in the weather. I am glad you like all your treasures and yes by all means pass that pink neck scarf on to someone you know will enjoy it. I hope all of you will feel better soon, have a wonderful dry, quiet weekend.
Farm girl Hugs,
Debbie

Go to Top of Page

LeighErica
True Blue Farmgirl

306 Posts

Erica
PA
USA
306 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2011 :  08:40:12 AM  Show Profile
Hi Joey, I got your adorable package a few days ago! Thank you so much for everything!! The purse is cute, and my daughter took it from me...which is fine...she loves purses:) I really like the bracelet...Coldwater Creek is one of my favorite shops for nice clothes too:) And the seeds, well, I will definatly put them to good use. Now that we will have our own home, I can plant what I want, where I want and I am looking forward to doing that....ecspecially the pumpkins!!! I am a pumpkin girl...:) The stationary is adorable. The cat birthday cards will be saved for my daughters birthday next Jan...she LOVES cats!! We have 4 and she is their little mother;) Everything is just perfect...thank you so much...and I hope you enjoy what I am sending you. With moving and downsizing, I have given you more than just 3 things...whatever you don't need or can't use...please feel free to pass on to someone else:) Hugs, Erica
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2011 :  2:40:00 PM  Show Profile
Oh my GOSH, CJ!!! I'm so glad your box arrived today! My son was driving me nuts with anticipation, waiting for me to open yours! LOL! Where do I begin!!!??? I am just SO excited about this box of goodies you sent! You couldn’t have chosen better gifts!!! THANK YOU!!! The corn knobs and trays - OH MY WORD! I have wanted these FOREVER, but they were something I just haven’t been able to justify splurging for whenever I’ve seen them (and they are a rare find around here!!!). They made me get a little misty, because I know my Grandpa must’ve been watching from up in Heaven with a big grin on his face! While he was alive, not a cob of corn ever passed our plates without the knobs protecting our little fingers from their heat and drips of salty butter being caught to roll the corn cob over and over and over again - we’d suck every bit of juice and butter dry from each kernel and cob-hole!!! LOL! What WONDERFUL memories - thank you for bringing them back to life for me!!! I’m so excited to have them - I can’t WAIT for the first corn to come out this summer!!! The can cozies are fantastic - now my hands won‘t ache anymore while enjoying icy cold cans of pop! How COOL (no pun intended!)! The matching red and white towel and oven mitts set are PERFECT - I was in desperate need of both, believe me, and they will look great in my kitchen as well as on the deck this summer!!! THANK YOU!! I also LOVE the “meal magnet pad” - my son and I giggled when we saw it - now he won’t have to ask “Mom, what’s for dinner?” anymore!! It's just so cool - love it!! And you won’t believe this, but I really, REALLY needed a coupon box - mine was stolen right out of my shopping cart a few years back, chock-full of coupons, dollars-off certificates, pocket change and rebate forms. I actually refused to buy another, I was so disheartened! I had fashioned a “new” one by cutting and folding a manilla folder from the file cabinet, but it fell apart a few months ago and I never bothered again! BOY, this one is so colorfully fun - it’s making me long for the Sunday newspaper to arrive!!! ;) We opened the box of fruit gummies right away and snacked on them while editing his research paper - yum! Believe me when I say, it was a much needed treat to help us get through THAT arduous process this afternoon! Every single one was savored in a matter of 15 minutes! LOL!! You ROCK!!!

You hold such a special place in my heart, CJ, and now I have all these lovely things surrounding me as a constant reminder of our friendship - what a wonderful thing! I just can’t thank you enough for all your thoughtfulness. Your package made my whole day - and I assure you, every single thing will go to extremely good use! I’m so excited! THANK YOU!!!

Hey... I just realized... where are the dust bunnies? They must've escaped on Easter! LOL! ;)

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Edited by - Ninibini on Apr 29 2011 3:04:19 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Spring Cleaning Swap PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page