westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  05:46:58 AM  Show Profile
Just wanted to wish all you LUCKY farmgirls the best at Farm Fair. I'll be with all of you in spirit. Have a great time, sell alot and ENJOY.

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13

berries
True Blue Farmgirl

475 Posts

gloria g
Florida
USA
475 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  06:08:58 AM  Show Profile
Yep! Same from Texas! Have a wonderful Farm Fair! I too will be there in spirit and maybe long distance cell phone calls!!!! :>)

gloria g.
Richards, TX

strawberry fields forever and ever!
Go to Top of Page

FarrarFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lynda
Frohna Missouri
USA
330 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  06:52:51 AM  Show Profile
Oh happy days for all you who are going to the Farm Fair! Have a most wonderful time, safe travels, make tons of new friends, collect all those over-due farmgirl hugs, tell Mary Jane and her staff a big hello from all of us unable to go and take lots of pictures. We can't wait to hear how it was when you get back. Come back with lots of stories and bragging rights for what you were able to buy and sell.

Blessings on your travels and visits.

In His hands,
Lynda L.

Pray in faith and you will not live in doubt.
www.pamperedchef.biz/lorenzfamilycooks
Go to Top of Page

theherblady
True Blue Farmgirl

510 Posts

Jan
Glasford Illinois
USA
510 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  10:40:52 AM  Show Profile
Oh yes~ Best wishes to all you farmgals~and hoping you have a GREAT time ~~Please tell us of all the wonderful times at farm fair when you get back!! I soooo wish I was going~~:(
Maybe next year..
Good luck and safe travel to all that are participating!!
Jan
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2006 :  1:45:04 PM  Show Profile
All across this land, farmgirl waves of joy will be flowing this week-end! Just think, someone waaaay down in Florida is thinking of you and wishing you all well, and laughing with you, and dreaming of being there!

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2006 :  06:44:44 AM  Show Profile
I hope that everyone has a terrific time at the Farm Fair!!
I'll be popping a s'more into my mouth and thinking of all of you!!

Karin
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2006 :  8:28:17 PM  Show Profile
Stu Schaller down in Salt Lake. Patty was supposed to call when she got there, but it's already 9:30PM and no call. Can someone up at the farm let me know if she arrived OK (or have her call).

Thanks
Stu

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page

sugarsfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

272 Posts

Leah
Woodward Iowa
USA
272 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2006 :  9:12:44 PM  Show Profile  Send sugarsfarm an AOL message
Same here!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Ill pretend im there with everyone!!!

You must be the change you want to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16373 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16373 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2006 :  05:19:46 AM  Show Profile
Sorry Stu. She's here and having too much farmgirl fun. Actually, I think her cell phone doesn't work here. All is well. We're taking good care of her.
Go to Top of Page

sleepless reader
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

CA
USA
1022 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2006 :  1:07:16 PM  Show Profile
Wishing you all well. Wish I was there. Traveling mercies for your trips home!
Sharon in hot and humid San DIego County...

Life is messy. Wear your apron!
Go to Top of Page

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2006 :  10:01:20 PM  Show Profile
Just got home tonight! Due to a series of setbacks we arrived just as it was ending on Saturday, and Due to a tight schedule we couldn't go back on Sunday.. little bummed about that after all the work we did to try to get there... so I can't tell those of you who couldn't come much about the daytime festivites, but the farm itself is beautiful, and the quilt came out just fantastic! I did get to hang around at the campout till about 9:30 or so and It was really nice meeting you all that came! I am dying to hear about what everyone ended up doing for the rest of the night!

It was great to meet Cindy Lou who is even sunnier in person than in her e-mails, Julie Bell who I was very excited to meet after all the e-mailing we had done, she is as cute as a button, and of course Mary Jane herself who is absolutly charming.. I don't know what I was expecting, because when she sat down next to me at the fire pit, I recognised her but still wondered if it was *really* her for a moment there because I guess I was expecting a halo or something.. she is just as sweet and down to earth as can be.. she even let my 2 year old Kaylee feed her a couple of corn chips!

I wish I would have had more time to talk to everyone else, between the tight schedule we were on, and the fact that Kaylee was with me, I didn't get to do as much socializing with as many of you as I would have liked, but we are already planning for next year, so I hope to get to spend more time with you then!!!

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive.
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2006 :  8:45:12 PM  Show Profile
Stu -- it's all mine and Missy's fault that your dear wife didn't call. We were all having just too much fun on Friday -- out to dinner and then some shopping. We kidnapped her! Glad MaryJane let you know she was all right!

"But as for me & my house we will serve the LORD!" Joshua 24:15

Lotion bars, linen water & more in my online shop! http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  4:19:00 PM  Show Profile
Bobbi,

So sorry I missed you. Wanted to say Hi. I had to be back home Sat to babysit my grandson so we left the farm at around 3 pm. What a wonderful time!!! I have to get my thoughts together to share. Isn't the plum pit the coolest place?

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page
  **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Happy Farm Fair!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page