Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Luck of the Irish Tea Swap- Rainbow's End
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Luck of the Irish Tea Swap- Rainbow's End Next Topic
Page: of 12

SantaTeresita
True Blue Farmgirl

474 Posts

Teresita
Sacramento CA
USA
474 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  1:40:00 PM  Show Profile
To Dutchy,

I am not really sure what you are referring to ....... bonny, USA???? Your swap partner does not live in the U.S. Your Swap Partner mailed your package quite some time ago to allow for overseas travel.

"Find your own Calcutta!" Mother Teresa

Farmgirl Sister #2503

Edited by - SantaTeresita on Mar 13 2011 1:55:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  7:29:08 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I am mailing out my tea this week! I am so sorry ladies for being late. Been so busy!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219!

"Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."

Go to Top of Page

SantaTeresita
True Blue Farmgirl

474 Posts

Teresita
Sacramento CA
USA
474 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  8:41:58 PM  Show Profile
Sorry to hear about likely late arrivals for St. Patrick's Day. This has been one of those "Early-to-mail Swaps" the entire time which is different than most other swaps that often run for the entire month.

But unfortunately things don't alway work out as we would wish for.

So, if you are one of our Farmgirls here who hasn't received your fabulous "LUCK OF THE IRISH SWAP" from your swap partner, just keep this thought in mind...... that you are being sent good luck, good cheer, and Irish blessings on this St. Patrick's Day from me to you.

To all who did send their fabulous "LUCK OF THE IRISH SWAP" and all those goodies that we've been hearing about, may the blessings return to you twiceover for St. Patrick's Day and beyond the horizon. May you always know that there are rainbows after storms and if you keep looking at the sunshine, you just won't see the shadows.

]

Farmgirl Sister #2503
Go to Top of Page

barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  8:42:17 PM  Show Profile
Debi,
So glad you got your package. We have quite the collection of tea and so does my daughter so we thought you could try a few new flavors. Enjoy!

barnagainkristin

"Others Before Self"
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2011 :  11:27:28 PM  Show Profile
Sorry for the confusion on MY part I DID send it on time to my partner who lives in Canada. Sometimes overseas mail takes a little longer to arrive.....both ways. HOPE it will arrive on time

I have not received mine yet either, but I am just sure it will come. Again, sorry for this confusion, Teresita and Joyce

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

http://pinkprincessdecorating.blogspot.com/
Almost daily updates on me, my home and my crafts

Farmgirl sister # 2410
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  06:27:00 AM  Show Profile
Hello Holly, Your package went out today and SHOULD arrive in plenty of time for St. Patrick's Day. Hope you enjoy your package. Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Heather B
True Blue Farmgirl

562 Posts

Heather
Longmont Colorado
USA
562 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  07:41:02 AM  Show Profile
Kelsey Leah and I both mailed our swaps off on Wednesday morning. They should be reaching our partners very soon.

Heather

http://homesteadincity.blogspot.com/
http://littlehouseonthebumper.blogspot.com/ (My "glamper" page)

"Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty"
Farm Girl Sister #662
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  08:39:29 AM  Show Profile
Top O' the Mornin' to ye Kelsey Leah! Your package of tea arrived in today's mail! Thank you for all the tasty teas and the limerick. What a neat card! Lucky you to live so close to Celestial Seasonings..The mint room sounds like fun! I hope my package arrives to you today also. Mine was mailed quite a while ago.
Judith

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  09:39:44 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Jamie and Trish, your tea is on its way! Should get there by Wednesday or Thursday! Glad I am not the only who is late. lol!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219!

"Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."

Go to Top of Page

SunnyJam
True Blue Farmgirl

129 Posts

Jamie
Seattle WA
USA
129 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  10:46:17 AM  Show Profile
Jaiden - I'm glad to hear my envelope got there ok. I can't believe you have a collection of 4-leaf clovers! I think I've only ever found one in my entire life. You must be extra lucky! :)

Farmgirl #2504
Go to Top of Page

SantaTeresita
True Blue Farmgirl

474 Posts

Teresita
Sacramento CA
USA
474 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  3:23:45 PM  Show Profile
Elizabeth,

Thank you for the collection of teas and card. I'll be sure to enjoy them very much.

Farmgirl Sister #2503
Go to Top of Page

AutumnSpices
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Andrea
Blaine Tennessee
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  4:35:56 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to Cecily for all the wonderful teas and the handmade bookmarks! That was so sweet of you! Most of the teas I've never had before, and I've throughly enjoyed trying a new one each night. You and Jackie should be receiving your teas any day now. Thank you to Teresita for this wonderful swap!
Go to Top of Page

countrymommy85
True Blue Farmgirl

898 Posts

Krystle
MT
USA
898 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  5:29:36 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Yart for the teas! I can't wait to try them! So exciting!

~We can make the world a better place for our kids and future generations by what we do today!~

http://countryrenaissance.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SunflowersAndHoney
Go to Top of Page

SantaTeresita
True Blue Farmgirl

474 Posts

Teresita
Sacramento CA
USA
474 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  5:52:47 PM  Show Profile

It won't be much longer before St. Patrick's Day arrives and our "LUCK OF THE IRISH Tea swap" officially comes to the end of the road.

Most everyone has their good luck and cheer swap packages at this time.

Thank you for the wonderful messages that you have shared and hope many of the Farmgirl Swap Partners have many happy memories to keep of this "LUCK of the IRISH TEA SWAP" for good luck and good cheer and good tea too.

Farmgirl Sister #2503
Go to Top of Page

Tammyb
True Blue Farmgirl

511 Posts

Tammy
Bluffton Ohio
USA
511 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  5:53:54 PM  Show Profile
Janice, Thank you for the teas. They arrived today.
Blessings,
Tammyb

Live to leave a legacy

Go to Top of Page

youngbunny
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Jeri
Kirkland WA
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2011 :  7:58:56 PM  Show Profile
Just received my goodies from Sylvia. That's SylviaE! She sent a nice getting to know you letter, some awesome teas from Herbalife! Never tried it before, can't wait! And a few other tea bags. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...and thank you for the Irish blessing. I shall try to follow great advice. Happy St. Patrick's day to you!!

Simpler Life = Happier Life!
Go to Top of Page

HollyG
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Holly
Hamburg Arkansas
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2011 :  08:03:01 AM  Show Profile  Click to see HollyG's MSN Messenger address
Beth,

Mailed your package today. I hope it makes it by the 17th, if not surely it'll be okay for a good weekend! I can't wait to get mine - I love tea! Have a great day!

HollyG
Farmgirl #2513
www.mydeepwoodslife.com
Go to Top of Page

Kelsey Leah
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Kelsey
Longmont Colorado
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2011 :  09:10:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Kelsey Leah an AOL message  Send Kelsey Leah a Yahoo! Message
I got my package from forgetmenot. Forgetmenot, thank you so much for the teas and all the little goodies. I am excited to try the teas out. I will be wearing the button Thursday, I'm pretty excited. I got your package a couple days ago and this is the first time I have had a chance to let you know. Sorry for the delay. I am glad you like the things that I sent and the Mint room is amazing. It REALLY helps to clean the sinus's out.

"Live life like the directors cut"

http://www.kelseyleah.com
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2011 :  12:22:24 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Trish and Jamie, I got your teas!! Thank you both so much! Wow, you guys are the best! You should get mine very soon. :)
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219!

Go to Top of Page

Heather B
True Blue Farmgirl

562 Posts

Heather
Longmont Colorado
USA
562 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2011 :  6:05:36 PM  Show Profile
I have not heard from my partner, coloquilter, since we exchanged addresses. I hope she received my package. I mailed it out a week ago today. I have not seen anything in the mail......still waiting patiently.

Heather

Farm Girl Sister #662
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2011 :  6:25:20 PM  Show Profile
Kelsey Leah, thanks for letting me know you received the tea..I was getting a little worried..especially, since yours came so quickly! forgetmenot.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2011 :  6:28:59 PM  Show Profile
In my mailbox today was my new MJF magazine and my tea from Debra! THANK YOU!! I've decided I am coming home from work tomorrow, making the tea and am going to sit down and enjoy it with my MJF! I love the tea holder you made too, very cute! Will use it a lot! Also LOVED the card, just what I needed up here in the North (as you know) to get ready for spring. BTW, I've never heard of this tea before so I'm excited to try it!

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343
www.thedewhopinn.com

"I always have a wonderful time, wherever I am, whomever I'm with."
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it." Both by Elwood P. Dowd (Jimmy Stewart) in the Movie Harvey
Go to Top of Page

SantaTeresita
True Blue Farmgirl

474 Posts

Teresita
Sacramento CA
USA
474 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2011 :  10:02:07 PM  Show Profile
Heather

Sorry to hear that you haven't had any communication with your Swap Partner nor confirmation of receipt the package that you sent. Have you tried emailing her directly via the Farmgirl Connection? She may have had some emergency arise or have taken ill.

We have been fortunate to have had many of our Farmgirls mail their swaps early. Sometimes, unfortunately, there are unexpected circumstances and reasons that this doesn't happen as we would wish for.

But rest assured, I'll be thinking of you on St. Patrick's Day and sending you good wishes, good luck, and good cheer across the miles from me to you!

Farmgirl Sister #2503

Edited by - SantaTeresita on Mar 15 2011 10:06:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

Heather B
True Blue Farmgirl

562 Posts

Heather
Longmont Colorado
USA
562 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2011 :  10:33:41 PM  Show Profile
I had a good time reading all the posts so all is well. Sometimes things happen. Happy Paddy's Day to one and all!
Heather

Farm Girl Sister #662
Go to Top of Page

coloquilter
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Susan
Co
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2011 :  1:00:12 PM  Show Profile  Send coloquilter a Yahoo! Message
[quote]Originally posted by Heather B

I have not heard from my partner, coloquilter, since we exchanged addresses. I hope she received my package. I mailed it out a week ago today. I have not seen anything in the mail......still waiting patiently.

Heather

Hi Heather,
I'm so sorry you have thought I was missing. I have been here all along :). I have not received your package but that does not surprise me. Mail in this area takes the long route, sometimes I think the pony express would have been faster. Your package is on it's way , but it did go out late, I had an idea that I wanted to find a package of shamrock seeds but never found any, hope you like the ones I sent, they are not Irish but I think they are pretty. Again I'm sorry if I caused you to worry.
Susan
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Luck of the Irish Tea Swap- Rainbow's End Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page