Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 i made them aprons for V-day.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic i made them aprons for V-day. Next Topic  

Heartbroken farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Annette
rio vista Ca
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2011 :  09:16:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Heartbroken farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
So, I'm loving my sewing room. I can't seem to stop. Every free second I'm finding myself up there! My DH loves to cook. My DD's really enjoy helping in the kitchen. For Valentines Day, which I have always protested, I broke down, and made them a gift. My DH has a great affection for John Deere, so he got a john Deere apron, and my girls got matching "dressy" aprons with their initials *embroidered*(if you can call it that, I've never been any good at it) on the pocket. THEY ALL LOVE THEM!!! Yay, the girls even ran around the house in them yesterday, and wouldn't take them off!
Posted pics on my blog. Fun fun!

The tears I shed then, watered the flowers I harvest now.

www.broken908.blogspot.com
http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/broken908

"The aim of education is the knowledge not of facts but of values."-Dean William Ralph Inge

Heartbroken farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Annette
rio vista Ca
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2011 :  11:47:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Heartbroken farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
The blog post about these aprons was down for some reason. All fixed now. Sorry about that.

The tears I shed then, watered the flowers I harvest now.

www.broken908.blogspot.com
http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/broken908

"The aim of education is the knowledge not of facts but of values."-Dean William Ralph Inge

Edited by - Heartbroken farmgirl on Feb 16 2011 11:49:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2011 :  04:55:03 AM  Show Profile
So Cute!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

LeighErica
True Blue Farmgirl

306 Posts

Erica
PA
USA
306 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2011 :  05:21:25 AM  Show Profile
Your girls are so adorable in their new aprons. I bet you are loving your new sewing room. Thanks for sharing:)
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2011 :  05:39:22 AM  Show Profile
Your girls are so cute and the aprons looks so cute on them. I was able to get my own sewing/art room about 2 years ago and it is wonderful. I am so happy for you.

farmgirl sister #2301

always live each day to the fullest
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic i made them aprons for V-day. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page