Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Easter/Spring Basket swap closed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Easter/Spring Basket swap closed Next Topic
Page: of 5

foreverbooks
True Blue Farmgirl

514 Posts

Carole
Tombstone AZ
USA
514 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2011 :  07:30:06 AM  Show Profile
Jamie,

I received your basket yesterday and absolutely love the goodies. The package contained a beautiful garden bag, recipe cards, clip board, a folded coupon holder, a wash cloth bunny, a deck of cards in the shape of eggs, a egg candle in a holder, and homemade jam. What fun I had opening it.

Jamie, thank you so much and happy Easter!

Carole

Carole
Arizona Farmgirl Sister #2556
Go to Top of Page

J.F. Brown
True Blue Farmgirl

130 Posts

Jamie
Beaverton OR
USA
130 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2011 :  8:32:58 PM  Show Profile
Carole, I am so glad it got there! After my foul-up posting, I thought, 'Wow, what name did I put on it? Have I lost it completely!" I'm so glad it arrived, and I will open my box from you on Easter morning! Thank you for the kind words!
Best, Jamie
Go to Top of Page

Sharon Finke
Farmgirl in Training

41 Posts

Sharon
Fink Tx.
USA
41 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2011 :  4:29:39 PM  Show Profile
Valleygirl- Glad to know you got your package,Cheryl! Yes, I did the box and rabbit. Thanks!Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Sharon Finke
Go to Top of Page

DuckGirlMass
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Candida
Leicester MA
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2011 :  12:20:43 PM  Show Profile  Send DuckGirlMass an AOL message  Send DuckGirlMass a Yahoo! Message
Hi Deb, I received my easter package! thanks for all the great things! Hope you liked yours!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.....
Candida
Farmgirl Sister # 1507

www.etsy.com/shop/SomethingWiccan
http://stores.ebay.com/Something-Wiccan-Buffalo-Carvings
www.somethingwiccanwares.com
Go to Top of Page

Hope Floats
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

Texas
USA
69 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  10:20:03 AM  Show Profile
Debtea2..I've attached a copy of the receipt where I sent both your egg carton swap & Easter basket swap....please note your city name & zip code on the receipt. I sent your package out on April 6th, three days prior to the April 9th deadline. The package has not been returned to me, so I will have to assume you received it. You sent me a email on April 22nd, stating the package you were sending to me was returned because you put the wrong zip code on it....My postmaster said it's not customary for a package to be returned to a sender for an incorrect zip code. Anyway, it's May 2nd and I'm still waiting to receive a package from you. I'm very disappointed and discouraged especially since this was my first swap. I put a lot of thought and time into your swaps, I hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed putting them together for you.
Go to Top of Page

DuckGirlMass
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Candida
Leicester MA
USA
218 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  1:38:41 PM  Show Profile  Send DuckGirlMass an AOL message  Send DuckGirlMass a Yahoo! Message
Hope Floats, I think this happens more than anyone would like to admit, or post on the forum about for that matter. I have a friend who is also on this forum and has gotten bitten more than once. She doesnt feel comfortable posting on the board about it, and I think she should. I think everyone should. This way the people that do this should be called out on it. I am not sure why people dont just do exactly what you did. In Debtea2's defense, I have swapped with her before, and she is a great gal, so something must have happened in her off line life to prevent her from sending your package. I am sure you will receive a great package from her ! Thanks for finally acknowledgeing the elephant in the room !

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.....
Candida
Farmgirl Sister # 1507

www.etsy.com/shop/SomethingWiccan
http://stores.ebay.com/Something-Wiccan-Buffalo-Carvings
www.somethingwiccanwares.com
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  5:46:32 PM  Show Profile
hope floats
I never received your easter basket or egg carton
i went to the post office to see if maybe it was being held there for some reason
but they have no packages being held..sorry this happened and i did not get your package and i have emailed you and posted for you to see and know that.I beleive you sent it.. but it never got here.
I have hosted many swaps and been in quite a few swaps these things happen sometimes. i know afew of us have been burned in swaps.
but we don't call someone a liar!
just because your package did not get there..
its not the farmgirl way..
blessings deborah

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl

Edited by - debtea2 on May 02 2011 6:11:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

DebbieSue
True Blue Farmgirl

199 Posts

Debbie
TX
USA
199 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  6:22:53 PM  Show Profile
This is too bad about some not recieving their packages, including me....I didn't recieve either the "egg carton" or the "easter basket" although I did mail mine out to both ladies. I have done several swaps and always had a good result. I will just say oh well and assume something came up and continue on. I know "LIFE" happens and things get in the way sometimes! :)
Go to Top of Page

DebbieSue
True Blue Farmgirl

199 Posts

Debbie
TX
USA
199 Posts

Posted - May 06 2011 :  2:52:57 PM  Show Profile
Well...That last post was yesterday.....AND guess what I got today??? YES an Egg carton filled with all sorts of goodies!! Thank you very much Amy!!!
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - May 06 2011 :  4:59:17 PM  Show Profile
glad to see all is well
i got mine today as well and it took over a month for the mail to bring it
i checked the post mark and wow can not believe it took that long
something is wrong with the the postal service recently
i sent something prioty and in took 3weeks.
blessings deborah

inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

DebbieSue
True Blue Farmgirl

199 Posts

Debbie
TX
USA
199 Posts

Posted - May 17 2011 :  6:57:29 PM  Show Profile
YEAHHHhh Guess what I had in the mail when I got home?? YES My Easter basket from Sue....Thanks so much Sue!!!!! It was wonderful....all kinds of goodies!!!

Edited by - DebbieSue on May 17 2011 6:58:08 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Easter/Spring Basket swap closed Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page