Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 Driving With The Windows Down
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Weather Report: Previous Topic Driving With The Windows Down Next Topic  

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  1:39:45 PM  Show Profile
The past few days have been wonderful here. I have had to roll the windows down in the car. People are riding motorcycles. And convertibles with the tops down. Outside everywhere. Really enjoying these beautiful days. I am loving this! I hope it's nice all over the country.

Kris

Happiness is simple.

Rejena
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Rejena
WY
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  2:06:18 PM  Show Profile
We've just had a beautiful snow day here. at least 5 inches at our farm. SO EXCITING and beautiful.

Rejena

www.violetacresfarm.com
"Kid Run Boer Goat Farm"
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  2:23:43 PM  Show Profile
Hay Ya'll Yep its BEutiful in Bama. The weather man said it would be 66 today but it is 72....WooHooooo and hanging laundry on the line is such a thrill... All the windows are open and the air is blowing thru. Blessings come in simple things.... Love and Prayers, Daizy

PHR Farmgirl #1093
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  5:33:11 PM  Show Profile
I am washing towels right now and will hang them out in the morning. I love my towels hung out. Haven't opened the windows though. It's cold again right now. I'm glad you had such a nice day, Daizy. And you too, Rejena. Y'all are getting blasted up there this winter.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  6:03:04 PM  Show Profile
Kris, I am so jealous. We are having freezing rain right now! Enjoy your weather.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  12:53:45 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kris, We have the windows open now - it feels so good to have fresh air in the house - it has been a gorgeous two days, and I have enjoyed every minute of them! Dave took his VW Thing for a ride this afternoon, it's a convertible!
Wishing I could send you all some of this beautiful weather we are having right now.
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  3:18:23 PM  Show Profile
Diane, we will probably get some of that freezing rain this week. It's clouding up and getting cooler right now. I did hang towels out today though!

Hey Ruth. I am so glad you've been having this good weather too way up there in the mountains. Just what we needed. I bet Dave had a nice ride in his Thing. Why didn't you go?

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2011 :  4:56:54 PM  Show Profile
WOO HOO I was driving my SEXY tractor in my tee-shirt. Had to be out there for two hours in this great sweet air!! I had to deliver 7 rolls to 2 sets of cows and I didn't even get a chill!!! I am so looking forward to spring. I only hope we get a spring and don't skip right into summer. Love these days but rain is moving in and then storms on Tuesday. Its great to be a SOUTHERN SISTER!!!

Love and Prayers to all, Daizy

PHR Farmgirl #1093
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic Driving With The Windows Down Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page