Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 Marketplace
 Finally, New Etsy Shop Just Opened
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Marketplace: Previous Topic Finally, New Etsy Shop Just Opened Next Topic  

idcityrose
True Blue Farmgirl

202 Posts

Rose
Idaho City Idaho
USA
202 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2011 :  09:41:48 AM  Show Profile
I have finally got my etsy shop up and running and I would like to invite all farmgirls to check it out.
I began making some girls clothing after listening to women who are not happy with what is being offered in stores for their girls and I will continue to add to my stock.
I also have waterproof childrens aprons that are perfect for your little artist. I created one for my granddaughter several years ago when my daughter in law complained that regular cloth aprons didn't stop paint from bleeding through. I now make her, and her brother, a new one every year and my daughter in law is so happy since she has less laundry to do as my little artists paint every day.
I am also making high end tote bags from quality tapestry fabrics that are a full 15"x13"x5" with inside and outside pockets and magnetic closures and hard bottoms.
I have a VINTAGE category that I am starting to list some of my vintage clothing collection.
I also have a repurposed/recycled section and I have added the muslin bunnies I have made for years.
I hope to add my stash of rhinestone jewelry within the next few days.
I would love to hear from other farmgirls that have ETSY shops so I can add you to my favorites for more exposure.
I am very excited and will be listing new things every week.
I am also offering farmgirls (which I mention in my profile) a 10% discount on anything in the store.
Thanks for looking:
http://www.idcityrose.etsy.com
Some people look for happiness, others create it~

We are never alone in the forest of Sisters! We "Mountain Farmgirls" are outstanding in our field!

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2011 :  12:43:07 PM  Show Profile
Cute!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

cntybuff
True Blue Farmgirl

79 Posts

Beth
Colusa California
79 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2011 :  12:52:51 PM  Show Profile
You have some wonderful items. Good Luck!

Beth
Go to Top of Page
  Marketplace: Previous Topic Finally, New Etsy Shop Just Opened Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page