Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 I have lost more than my mind !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic I have lost more than my mind ! Next Topic  

coloquilter
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Susan
Co
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  2:25:41 PM  Show Profile  Send coloquilter a Yahoo! Message
Hi Ladies,
Well I had a project in mind I wanted to do today. I started out this morning by trying to locate supplies needed. I am not working right now , so I have vowed to use things I have at home for any projects I want to do.
During my search for supplies I made a stack to go to donation,filled several bags of garbage, sorted out a bunch of patterns and fabric, found my small thread snips that I swore my hubby swipped (he has been known to do this)and made lots of mental notes on things I want to finish and others I want to organize. During the process however , I forgot the original project !
For the life of me I cant remember what I started out to work on ! Not only that but now I have lost my glasses. They must be hiding somewhere with my mind.
On the bright side, I have decided on fabric for an apron class I am taking tomorrow and have all the supplies located for that.
Oh well..
Susan

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  3:20:48 PM  Show Profile
You made me laugh. I'm afraid I do things like this...I'm hoping it's my age and not that unmentionable disease Alzheimers. I know that there will be more serious people here to share laughs also, but I am glad I am the first! Thanks!

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

"Half of success is the assurance of support along the way." cr
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  03:40:14 AM  Show Profile
susan...welcome to MY world!!!!
living in an old single wide trailer ; i often "get lost" when walking just from the front (kitchen) to the back (computer/craft room) !!!!
and i am not THAT old!

Farmgirl # 2139
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  05:32:01 AM  Show Profile
This is because we woman have so many things that we juggle, it is easy to get sidetracked and drop a couple of balls now and then!

One of my favorite sayings...Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most. LOL

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

Edited by - Fiddlehead Farm on Jan 21 2011 05:33:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  05:50:13 AM  Show Profile
ok girls, you have me laughing. during this economic roller coaster i have needed taxes from last 3 years and proof of residency. the list goes on. so my little living room AGAIN has papers all over. found AGAIN all i needed for papa to go to volunteers in medicine. we are trying to qualify for his meds. so expensive. anyway. papers are everywhere. then today in kitchen ALL my cast iron is dirty. living out of all my clean pans till now. i have to wash them to eat tonight. been soooo busy last few days. so messes and piles and painting are my projects for week. can you post a pic of your apron when done??? i want to learn to do some thing new. happy days sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  4:43:52 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
ROFLOL...Hysterical, You sound like me! Really, I'm glad you sound like me...Whew!

Sherry...too many times I've done the paper thing too! Maybe that's why I hate paperwork so much!LOL!

I just bought material for my quilt block swap...I hope I don't forget what it's for!

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic I have lost more than my mind ! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page