Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 belles sour cream and buttermilk cultured.yum
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic belles sour cream and buttermilk cultured.yum Next Topic  

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  5:56:15 PM  Show Profile
oh my goodness, i just tasted sour cream and my butter milk from belles cow milk. oh happy days on the farm. it is so good. i hate store buttermilk. so never got excited to try the culture. it came in my leeners kit last year. thought i need to try this. so i did. well i can drink this cultured buttermilk for sure. now the sour cream was not stand on your spoon thick. oh so good though on a baked potato tonight. we had bratwurst from our steer named dinner. we had sour cream and butter too. i love this old girl and what she can do with one front and one back teat. i know some of you know other recipes. who knows about clabber. i just do not understand or get it. i hear its good? oh farmgirls i just had to share. i think she is bred back. she would be looking for a boy friend tomorrow if shes not. so learn as we go happy days sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic belles sour cream and buttermilk cultured.yum Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page