Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **News from MaryJanesFarm
 Muffin Recipe p 93 of New Issue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Muffin Recipe p 93 of New Issue Next Topic  

SusanScarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

317 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  3:43:14 PM  Show Profile
Recipe says 375 Degrees but for the life of me I can't find the length of time to bake them. Has anyone else made them?

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  4:58:26 PM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh, girls, I'm SO, SO sorry! I completely omitted the baking time on these two recipes, and our proofreader didn't catch it. I'm hoping you subscribers here on the chatroom will see this message and be able to use our great muffin recipes, and we'll just hope the rest of the subscribers will write to us. You should definitely try these recipes - they're amazing! MaryJane worked her little heart out on these recipes in our bunkhouse "test kitchen" for four whole days, resulting in the very best unique muffins we've ever tasted!

Each recipe should be baked for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page

SusanScarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

317 Posts

317 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  5:31:23 PM  Show Profile
Carol - Thanks for the response. I baked the Feta Savory Muffins for 30 minutes at 375 and they were delicious. We had them for dinner tonight with soup and will have the leftovers tomorrow morning for breakfast. I definitely recommend this recipe.
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2011 :  05:04:44 AM  Show Profile
These muffin recipes are delightful!! Something new to bake and I have to say I will be planning on one of them tonight! One thing is for sure, if they came from MaryJane, they are going to be a winner!! Thank you for the update on the baking time too.

Joanna #566

JojoNH
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CountryCents
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
http://www.Eastwooddesigns.com "For all your Promotional Needs"
www.JoannasHomeStudio.com "Keeping traditions alive a stitch at a time"
Go to Top of Page

pinkwitchy~farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Beverly
Lee's Summit MO
USA
230 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2011 :  6:55:38 PM  Show Profile
Are these recipes in the Jan/Feb issue......mine hasn't arrived yet, but my TSC has it????

Farmgirl Sister 1575* * * It is often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive * * *
Go to Top of Page
  **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Muffin Recipe p 93 of New Issue Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page