Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 All the Giveaways are BEFORE Christmas
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic All the Giveaways are BEFORE Christmas Next Topic  

Okie Farm Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

1674 Posts

Mary Beth
McLoud Oklahoma
USA
1674 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2011 :  9:39:47 PM  Show Profile
And so, I've decided that January - that dull month after Christmas and New Year's when nobody does anything is the perfect time for a giveaway.

This month's basket of goodies includes a Ball Canning book, a Ball set of canning utensils (tongs, magnetic lid lifter, funnel and bubble remover), a darling timer shaped like a tea pot, an onion holder and since you'll be tired from all that canning, a box of Fortune's Blueberry Vanilla tea for relaxing and a can of Bedré Milk Chocolate Crisps to feed the chocohaulic in you. All-in-all, the winner will receive around $40 in gifts.

How do you enter? Just go to my website at www.oklahomapastrycloth.com and click on the 'blog' button. There, you can immediately enter the blog, or pick a month or category to check out posts and recipes. Leave a comment on any post and your email address will automatically register. Those addresses will be put into the pot and on February 1, a winner will be chosen. Just in time for a Valentine's delivery!! :-)

Anybody interested?

Mary Beth

www.OklahomaPastryCloth.com

The Sovereign Lord is my strength - Habakkuk 3:19

Edited by - Okie Farm Girl on Jan 02 2011 9:42:02 PM
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic All the Giveaways are BEFORE Christmas Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page