Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Heart for Horses? farmgirls Needed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Heart for Horses? farmgirls Needed Next Topic  

dandelionhouse
True Blue Farmgirl

205 Posts

Debbie
Plymouth Mass
USA
205 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2010 :  06:36:40 AM  Show Profile
Hello sisters!

I know many of you ( me too) are horse lovin' farmgirls. I'm shouting out across the fence today to ask you all to take a peak at this website

http://www.blackfeatherhorserescue.org/

This is a horse rescue in Plymouth, MA run mostly by one woman and her " earth angels ". volunteers. She has written a beautiful children's book telling the special story of one of her horses Murphy's Law. It sells for 10.00 and all proceeds go to help fund food, shelter and medical costs for her 21 rescued horses...

I know money is tight for a lot of us so please visit the site and if you can make a donation WONDERFUL! If not, pray for these horses and the SURVIVAL of this rescue then SHARE this website with your other horse lovin' farmgirl friends!

ps. if you make a donation or purchase her book, please contact me via email or here on the forum and let me know who you are.

I'd like to present Darlene Nickerson ( owner and operator of the rescue) with a list of Horse lovin farmgirls who donated!

Thanks so much and Happy New Year to all!

farmgirl sister #1199

Deb~
www.deborahjeansdandelionhouse.com

" home is where we all craft the life of our dreams."

Edited by - dandelionhouse on Dec 31 2010 06:44:24 AM

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2010 :  10:54:40 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Debbie, Thank you sooo much for posting this! I will be sure to donate once I get the money! I'm going to add the website to my favorites. :) Thank you again so much!

Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!

Edited by - maggie14 on Dec 31 2010 11:04:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

dandelionhouse
True Blue Farmgirl

205 Posts

Debbie
Plymouth Mass
USA
205 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2010 :  11:10:43 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Hannah!
Deb

farmgirl sister #1199

Deb~

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2010 :  12:43:47 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Your welcome!! :) I posted it on facebook too and thought instead of people buying my gifts for my birthday, they can use the money instead and donate it to Black Feather Horse Rescue. :)
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

dandelionhouse
True Blue Farmgirl

205 Posts

Debbie
Plymouth Mass
USA
205 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2010 :  1:20:21 PM  Show Profile
What a great idea! I just posted it on our facebook too...
Thanks again Hannah!
Deb

farmgirl sister #1199

Deb~

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  1:53:28 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Bumping! :)
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Heart for Horses? farmgirls Needed Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page