Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Gathered Up
 Alabama or Southern Sisters? Meeting 2/26
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Gathered Up: Previous Topic Alabama or Southern Sisters? Meeting 2/26 Next Topic
Page: of 2

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2011 :  06:02:27 AM  Show Profile
I will have to feed the masses here before I come. And now I have a sick goat that will have to be given meds a few times a day if she's not better by then. Si it might be around 10 or so.

Kelly, you can come here and follow me up there if ya want. It's about 17 miles from here.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2011 :  09:47:36 AM  Show Profile
Ok, So what time should I be there? I know I have your address somewhere, but can you email it to me again? Not sure if i should bring Abby, I don't want to be the only one bringing a kid, but she loves all the farmgirl get togethers. I like sharing it with her, what do you think?
P.s I tried calling you back and left a message.

Kelly #238

May your bobbin always be full...
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2011 :  10:14:19 AM  Show Profile
Kelly, I could bring my daughter and Kansas. What do you think? They would have fun together. I'll email you. If you get here by 10 that would be good.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2011 :  11:50:59 AM  Show Profile
Ok, so if I am counting correctly, there will be 6 of us including me?

Kelly #238

Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2011 :  03:41:08 AM  Show Profile
Kris, I am going to call you today, Looks like we are going to have nice weather!

Kelly #238

Go to Top of Page

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2011 :  04:25:47 AM  Show Profile
There will be 7. I am bringing my sis in law. we will be leaving trussville at about 10:30am. see you all soon! Kristy

"Plan ahead, it wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark!"
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2011 :  06:03:18 AM  Show Profile
I cant wait!!!! The address for the State Park is DeSoto State Park, 13883 County Rd 89, Fort Payne, Al. Ther Phone Number is 1-256-845-5075 Ya'll should already have my number. FYI: I will not be able to spend the night either as it turns out. So Kristin, maybe we should all come to your house on Saturday It doesn't matter to me as long as we all can meet. I c most of you will be getting there about 10 or after....is anyone going to be earlier? If not then I will plan to get there at 10 instead of 8:30. Just go to the resturant in the park---we will all meet there. Great, Excited, can't wait to put faces to the names. Drive safe ya'll!!!

Love ya, Daizy

PHR Farmgirl #1093
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2011 :  11:01:59 AM  Show Profile
Daizy, Kelly and I will be there about 10:30. I am slowly getting the house halfway cleaned. So please don't look too awfully close. I hate house cleaning. But I still want y'all to come. Just keep your eyes closed! And y'all can help feed the masses their dinners. What fun that will be. If ya want to. It can get pretty messy. But it's fun.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2011 :  3:20:29 PM  Show Profile
Thats good with me I will feel right at home since I'm outside all the time anyway that means my house is AWFUL!!! We have to check with the others to see if they want to drive 16 more miles to your home but I'll bet they will. See ya tomorrow. Dancing in the living room = = WooooHooooo!!!! Daizy

PHR Farmgirl #1093
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2011 :  4:16:51 PM  Show Profile
WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)getting excited...

Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2011 :  04:22:17 AM  Show Profile
See ya'll in a few hours!! Got my sisterhood badge and my apron!

Kelly #238

Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2011 :  04:04:12 AM  Show Profile
It was such a pleasure to meet all of you, I really had a great time!

Kelly #238

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2011 :  07:09:13 AM  Show Profile
Me too! That was so fun. We need to do that again soon. Hope y'all made it home safe.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2011 :  2:14:23 PM  Show Profile
Me Three! I had a blast. Yes we should do it again soon....

Kristy

Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2011 :  7:04:30 PM  Show Profile
Hay Ya'll Yep. It was a blast!! So much fun I wanted it to go on and on! I agree that we should do it again, maybe in late April or early May......anyone want to take the lead? or have a suggested location?

I enjoyed our wonderful lunch and all the antique-junking and some great finds too!! Be sure to send me the photos ya'll took to my e-mail adddress (tell Pam too) and I will get Jamie's so I can make copies for everyone to mail back out to you. I know they will be good ones and I already have the photo paper to do the printing. Don't forget the ones at the waterfalls.

I will be posting a new thread to tell all the SISTERS what we did and where we went and I want to put our apron photo in the mail to the MJ FARM folks. I will send your copies back as quickly as possible along with the journal entries.

I hope we all can stay in touch. I'm here. Call or drop me a e-mail anytime. I am so blessed to have meet you all and I feel as if I have known ya'll for a long time. Thanks for a great day.

Love and Prayer,
Your SISTER
Daizy

PHR Farmgirl #1093
Go to Top of Page

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2011 :  4:04:23 PM  Show Profile
Hey ladies, Not sure where else to post this, but i would be willing to take the lead for another get together.

Daizy did you get my e-mail?

-kristy

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2011 :  6:14:49 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kristy. I have missed you and Daizy. Haven't seen y'all around. I would love to see y'all again but Mazie is about to have that calf any minute now. She's got goo going on. I keep checking on her. I know she will this weekend. Then in the middle of April my 2 does are due to kid then I will have to be here to milk them. So there goes all my time. I can go somewhere that I can get back by evening to feed all these critters again. So just keep me posted. How are you anyway? Did y'all get all this rain and bad weather this past week? I am finally seeing some ground now instead of lakes and creeks.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Ca-Reds
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

kristy
Clearlake Ca
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  4:39:20 PM  Show Profile
Kris, it is so good to hear from you! I was thinking about having everyone over for brunch and a craft at my house. I don't live on a farm and don't have much to show or look at, but can cook like the dickins :-). I had so much fun that i just want to do it again right now! But i am busy for the next few weekends so i will be more like April before i would have time to get anything together. I will think about what i want to do and bounce ideas off ya'll when i get them... Yes we got lots and lots of rain. To much if you ask me, but march shows bring april flowers right? For the most part we are doing good. Good to hear from you, and keep in touch! -Kristy
Oh P.s. How is Mazie?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Gathered Up: Previous Topic Alabama or Southern Sisters? Meeting 2/26 Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page