Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 What Did You Get for Christmas!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What Did You Get for Christmas!!! Next Topic
Page: of 2

FieldsofThyme
Farmgirl Guide & Schoolmarm / Chapter Leader

4928 Posts

USA
4928 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2010 :  06:19:01 AM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful surprise in the mail! It was such a delight to receive and enjoy.

Yesterday the kids surprised me with a late Christmas gift. I am sure my oldest child, the only one with a job, had something to do with ordering it. To see it, go to my "mom" blog listed below. I can't wait to buy a camper just like it some day.

Farmgirl #800
http://momzonetakingtimeformom.blogspot.com/

http://scrapreusedandrecycledartprojects.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2010 :  2:12:04 PM  Show Profile
Love the camper it is really cute. I am thinking about leaving my Christmas village up until next year. Then adding to it thru out the year. My new little grand son loves looking at it. He is 8 weeks old. He loves all of the lights especially on the merry go round.

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page

SherBear
True Blue Farmgirl

77 Posts

Sherri
Mukwonago Wi
USA
77 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2010 :  4:28:43 PM  Show Profile
I got most of the things I asked for :) I wanted a couple cookbooks and I didn't get those, but I don't have room on the shelf anyways so that's probably why! I got a new bathrobe, the first 2 seasons of Bones, a Tetris game for the XBOX (my husband is convinced someday I'll play video games...Riiight) Eclipse on DVD and a ceramic to-go coffee mug, the ones with the silicone lid and gripper. My Inlaws got me a cast iron dutch oven for when we go camping and my stepdaughter made me a book of recipes to go with it. Our printer was working overtime to get it finished! We also got some gift cards from my ma, and she bought me some new bras too. It's great that when Mom asks what I want for christmas I can tell her something that I really need and she'll get it. She was going to get me a gift card from the store I go to, but when she got there she discovered a sale (buy 2 get 2 free!) so she called to get my size and just bought them since I wasn't going to get there before the sale was over. Moms are great! (and so is the rest of my family ;))
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2011 :  6:54:02 PM  Show Profile
DH gave me a new knitting bag, "Everything Mary Rolling Knit Tote", from Joann's. It's a knitting/needle bag on wheels so I don't have such a hard time toting everything when I teach my classes. Very thoughtful, and some comfy shoes and a new sweater. :)
Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

SantaTeresita
True Blue Farmgirl

474 Posts

Teresita
Sacramento CA
USA
474 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2011 :  11:52:25 AM  Show Profile
[purple][/purple]

The kind of CHristmas gifts I like the best are the ones that aren't wrapped for me under the tree. I got to go out on the day after Christmas for "Mommy and Me Time" and go to see a movie together with my adult daughter who came home for Christmas. We went to see "The FIghter." That was on the 26th of December. Then on the 28th of December, I went with my hubby to see "The Fighter." The kind of Christmas gifts I like the best are the memories of time together.They don't come wrapped in ribbon. But they are ever so sweet long after Christmas has past and the ornaments put away. They leave a smile in my heart when I think of them. I also received my first issue of "MARY JANE'S FARM" shortly before Christmas and was just thrilled. Here I am this 2011 enjoying being a new FARMGIRL SISTER and looking forward to new friendships and more happy memories to make and enjoy!

Home+Yarn+Heart-Loving Farmgirl Sister
Go to Top of Page

HookAngel
True Blue Farmgirl

253 Posts

Bren
CA
USA
253 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2011 :  1:23:37 PM  Show Profile
My favorite gift this year was from my 90 year old Grandma.... she always send a cosmetic bag or two filled with LOTs of little goodies she has collected like fragrance mini sizes and hair goodies other treats she is so thoughtful and sweet!! She really makes me feel loved.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic What Did You Get for Christmas!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page