Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Hubby spilled coffee down my shoulder/back
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Hubby spilled coffee down my shoulder/back Next Topic  

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2010 :  06:51:14 AM  Show Profile
I do have to say, it wasn't his fault but he took it pretty badly for a bit, bless his heart!!

He was bringing us coffee and trying to scootch between the back of my chair and the wall. Just as he said 'don't move', I pushed my chair back and swoosh!, the coffee went down my side!

It was pretty hot but cooled quickly and I wiped it off then conversation resumed. I was wearing my Walmart blouse but thanking my lucky stars that I wasn't wearing my leather jacket!

Anyway, this is one of those things that will make us remember THIS Christmas!!

For some 'venting'-type of entertainment, please read my blog, http://lostadventuresintrucking.blogspot.com . Now with pictures!!

abbysshadow
True Blue Farmgirl

224 Posts

Sherry
Dayton Nevada
USA
224 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2010 :  08:04:15 AM  Show Profile
so glad you didn't get burned...poor hubby..I'll bet he felt bad

...I cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do...
Go to Top of Page

cheneygal
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Suzie
Cheney Wa.
USA
503 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2010 :  4:14:30 PM  Show Profile
So glad that didn't turn out worse!! Glad you guys are off the road for the holiday.....something my late dh ALWAYS insisted on when he was out there, a week at home during Christmas, didn't always work that way but.......he always made it for Christmas!! Enjoy~~

live, laugh, love
Go to Top of Page

rough start farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3331 Posts

marianne
The Beautiful Pacific NW Washington State
USA
3331 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2010 :  6:15:33 PM  Show Profile
Wow! You were so lucky. How sweet that hubby was so attentive. Don't ya love it sometimes? How was the rest of the evening in a soaked shirt?

Marianne
Go to Top of Page

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2010 :  7:37:18 PM  Show Profile
Yeah, he's a real peach. Love him the mostest!!

Fortunately, the blouse dried pretty quickly and that was that. Matter of fact, I wore it again today. Something about our not bringing enough clothes to wear and not wanting to wade out into any stores!! So, it all worked out!

For some 'venting'-type of entertainment, please read my blog, http://lostadventuresintrucking.blogspot.com . Now with pictures!!

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Hubby spilled coffee down my shoulder/back Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page