Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 I Have a Farm for rent! Harstine Island Co-Op
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic I Have a Farm for rent! Harstine Island Co-Op Next Topic  

lindyfran
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

LINDY
shelton WA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  4:40:19 PM  Show Profile
As I have posted now for over 6 months with Mary Janes approval.... I have a lovely Farm on Harstine Island near Olimpia Washington. We have non-profit G.R.U.B. , an organic farm association, coming in the spring to plant above ground gardens for the women who live @ my Farm. We have tons of places, cross fencing & barns for barn yard creatures. We really need a couple more farm oriented ladies to join in this really needed kind of life style. Helping women return to the land & living off the land (if possible) We have a great community with an active community Grange Hall & seasonal Farmers Market...which the whole county knows & loves. It's a real neat opportunity. And "yes" there is a bit of rent. call me or e-mail me. Lindy @ 360 239 835

lady who owns farm needs farm girls

chicken necker
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Sherry
Eastern Shore Maryland
USA
509 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2010 :  09:19:15 AM  Show Profile  Send chicken necker an AOL message
Hi there! I'm curious about your post. Could you elaborate a bit more? I'm not sure how to email from the forum and your number isn't complete.

FarmGirl Sister #123

Go to Top of Page

chicken necker
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Sherry
Eastern Shore Maryland
USA
509 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2010 :  09:43:16 AM  Show Profile  Send chicken necker an AOL message
Oopsie!
Found your additional postings
I am sorely tempted, but I have a teenage daughter with me and that probably wouldn't work out at this time.
But I will definitely keep you in mind for the future. After the year I've had, I would relish the idea of relocating and throwing myself into the farm.
Just for your information, (and maybe future consideration ) Not only am I a massage therapist, but an avid foodie with culinary training. I absolutely love to cook using the freshest ingredients preferably organic that I can get my greedy little hands on and the more people I cook for, the merrier I am!
Good luck to y'all in your venture!

FarmGirl Sister #123

Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic I Have a Farm for rent! Harstine Island Co-Op Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page