Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Spring Apron Swap - CONTACT - Update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Spring Apron Swap - CONTACT - Update Next Topic
Page: of 15

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2011 :  12:40:24 PM  Show Profile
Barbara,
My sewing machine is giving me a hard time, so as soon as my dh can fix it. I'll have the last two straps put on. I'm wanting to add some fun things to it so it will give me time to come up with something. Sorry, for the unexpected delay.

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com
Go to Top of Page

Tronx
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Anna
Marysville Washington
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2011 :  2:56:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Tronx a Yahoo! Message
Thank you so much Starletta for the apron and other goodies.. I have your apron done but we ran into weather issues here and I can not get to the post office.. I WILL get it out by Saturday..

So sorry for the delay.

Anna

“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.”
Charles M. Schulz

Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2011 :  5:40:58 PM  Show Profile
Yarnmama, I am putting your apron in the mail tomorrow. Hope that you enjoy. I enjoyed doing it for you, and hope that you are pleased. Let me know when you receive it.
I thank-you for being my swap partner. Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2011 :  06:36:46 AM  Show Profile
No worries here, Anna - we still have a long way to go to have Spring in Indiana. I hope you liked your apron.

If you can't feed one hundred people, then just feed one. -Mother Teresa

Star - farmgirl sister #1927

Master Food Preserver
Go to Top of Page

SusanHarmon
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Susan Harmon
Robertsdale AL
USA
117 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2011 :  07:12:39 AM  Show Profile
Linda and Paula, your aprons are on their way !!!!

Susan

Sister #1958
Let all that you do be done in love
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2011 :  12:39:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi Helen, I received my wonderful apron and lots of goodies from you in today's mail! I love everything! Your's will be out real soon, I promise - have had a crazy week (as usual), but I'm working on it :)!
I'm posting a couple of photo's for all to see - sorry I don't have a pretty form to put it on to really show it off.
I was unable to get the pretty peach eyelet ruffle on the bottom in the photo :(!
Hugs and thanks,
Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7479 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7479 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2011 :  2:38:35 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Susan -

Thanks for the update! I will be looking for the apron this week. I love squishy packages in the mail!

Linda O
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
Go to Top of Page

OneHippieChick
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Susan
Huntsville AL
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2011 :  2:58:29 PM  Show Profile  Send OneHippieChick a Yahoo! Message
Just letting you all know...we all have the flu here and have had for at least a week now. My husband just returned to work at the hospital today so I'm hoping we're on the downhill slide of this. I am still running a fever though. This couldn't have happened at a worse time! ha! I'm hoping this doesn't delay me getting my swaps out on time, but I certainly want to make sure I'm over it and no longer contagious before I send stuff out to folks. If it looks as though I'm going to be late, I guess I'll just email my swap partners privately. Take care!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Susan ~ Farmgirl Sister #1978
Fiber artist, spins, knits, crochets, sews, weaves, quilts, soap maker, as well as various beauty products and some natural cosmetics
Working on getting my Etsy website and blog up and running - stay tuned!
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2011 :  05:11:08 AM  Show Profile
Hope things get better for you soon, Susan. I'm sure that your partners will be OK if you are late. Take care of yourself and your family. Hugs!

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2011 :  05:34:54 AM  Show Profile
So sorry ya'll are feeling bad and with all this great weather too. Feel better soon. Then maybe you can come to a get-together with us this spring (I hope to do it again in April or May)

Take care and drink your fluids!!!

Love and Prayers,
Your SISTER
Daizy

PHR Farmgirl #1093
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

OneHippieChick
True Blue Farmgirl

195 Posts

Susan
Huntsville AL
USA
195 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2011 :  4:29:19 PM  Show Profile  Send OneHippieChick a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by mtngirljon

Hope things get better for you soon, Susan. I'm sure that your partners will be OK if you are late. Take care of yourself and your family. Hugs!

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Thanks Jonnie and Daizy! The doctor said today that I will no longer be contagious after I've been on Tamiflu for 24 hours and I started it today. She seems to think I've had the flu only since the fever started about 3 days ago (even though I've been sick for 3 weeks!!!) so we're hoping the medication will shorten the duration.

Jonnie, I received the beautiful apron, potholder, and goodies in the mail yesterday! It's so pretty! You are a talented seamstress. Thank you!! I will post a picture shortly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Susan ~ Farmgirl Sister #1978
Fiber artist, spins, knits, crochets, sews, weaves, quilts, soap maker, as well as various beauty products and some natural cosmetics
Working on getting my Etsy website and blog up and running - stay tuned!

Edited by - OneHippieChick on Feb 28 2011 11:07:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2011 :  04:52:27 AM  Show Profile
Susan - thank you very much for the apron!! I love it :) The card is so pretty too!! Very excited about wearing it today....on today, the worst snowstorm/blizzard day of the year! Unfortunately, spring by us won't be until April/May this year as well...it's a bad year this year! Joyce
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2011 :  12:13:56 PM  Show Profile
Susan,

Glad that you are doing better! Happy that you liked the apron and "goodies." I had fun making them for you. Take care.

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

Go to Top of Page

Sharon Finke
Farmgirl in Training

41 Posts

Sharon
Fink Tx.
USA
41 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2011 :  10:37:27 AM  Show Profile
Well. I sent my apron about 2 weeks ago, and I guess I have a missing apron and swap partner. I haven't heard anything! I hope all is well. And I hope whoever received the apron I made is enjoying it! Oh well....
~Sharon/ 1954 model
Farmgirl#2713
Go to Top of Page

kcmiller
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

Kaye
Muscatine IA
USA
34 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2011 :  4:46:50 PM  Show Profile
Me too Sharon-
I sent mine off about 2 weeks ago now and have heard nothing from my partner-sigh... Hopefully she is well and can enjoy the one I sent her.

**How can I keep from singing?**

http://4kacademy.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7479 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7479 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2011 :  6:21:25 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Sharon -

Your apron swap partner herbquilter/kristine is posting in other topics even today.
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48560&whichpage=2
I wonder why she isn't responding to you regarding the apron. Maybe she hasn't received it yet?

Linda O
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919

Edited by - quiltee on Feb 27 2011 6:22:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2011 :  7:49:04 PM  Show Profile
Hay Ya'll Pat -- your apron will be sent tomorrow....I haven't forgotten just ran short of time....but its almost ready.

Kathy, You have out done yourself, my dear!!! Such a loaded box of goodies, I love the chocolate and then your hand towel with the yo-yo's on it is just cuuuu-te as can be. I found wooden kitchen tools, a scrubbie AND bees wax balm (that is real smooth and rich). What a treat!! All those tucks!! But wait, I haven't mentioned the apron.....reversible with deeeeeep pockets and flowers on one side and a tone on tone blue on the other side (also with pockets) I love the pattern and want the number so I can make my sister one. I have already enjoyed it. I showed it off at our Southern Sisters Metting this weekend (I wore it in the photo I'm sending to the Farm so it just might end up in the CLUCK or the magazine, you never know). Thank you so very much for all the love you put into making my apron for the swap.

This has been so much fun (even tho my machine has acted up) and I hope you and Pat will like your aprons and tucks, I hope to have them mailed by tomorrow evening.

Thanks again, you girls are the best!

Love and Prayers,
Your SISTER
Daizy

PHR Farmgirl #1093
A good day is when you find ALL your ear tags! I wonder how my cows would like my Farmgirl apron??
Go to Top of Page

Daizy
True Blue Farmgirl

992 Posts

Daizy
Talladega Alabama
USA
992 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2011 :  7:56:11 PM  Show Profile
Hay Ya'll

Jonnie, you ROCK!!! Great Fun!! You have done an amazing job with this swap and keeping everyone straight and knowing who swaps with who! You are a Grade A - Prime Farmgirl Sister!! I will vote for you to do another one every time. LOL

Applause - Standing Ovation - Wooooo Hooooo to U.

Love and Prayer,
Your SISTER
Daizy

PHR Farmgirl #1093
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  05:30:49 AM  Show Profile
Blushing vigorously!! thanks so much, Daizy. I love doing these swaps - it's always so nice to have something just for me that was made with loving hands . . .

To those of you who have not yet received your aprons, I will personally email your swap partner to see if there is an issue and will let you know if I hear anything.

Farmgirl hugs to you all!

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

Go to Top of Page

dandylee
Farmgirl in Training

39 Posts

paula
kapowsin wa.
USA
39 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  06:42:34 AM  Show Profile
So excited about the beautiful apron that arrived! Thank you Susan H. , Ive never had an apron like it! It is one of a kind And I love it! You did a beautiful job :-). The goodies were an added bonus, thank you!!!

I sent yours off last Friday, sO look for it in the mail! Have a wonderful week!

~Paula

Dairy farm raised bon-a-fide Farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  10:28:08 AM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
Erin....

I have not forgotten you.... just running a little behind. I will have your apron in the mail by the end of the week!

Debi

GA Farmgirl #2515
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  10:48:14 AM  Show Profile
Barbara,
You're apron is on it's way to you. I hope you like it. It was fun to make. My family all thought it was adorable.

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com
Go to Top of Page

mywunderfullife
True Blue Farmgirl

113 Posts

Amanda
Douglas WY
USA
113 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  11:28:07 AM  Show Profile
DebbieBuzznBee,
So sorry I haven't gotten ahold of you yet. I am working on the apron, just running a bit behind. Between ortho and neurology appts clear out of town, I have not had a lot of time. I will be in town again on friday and will mail it out then. I hope that this is not a problem. I just need a bit more time to get the bias binding to cooperate with me. We are not on friendly terms, this bias binding and I, right at the moment!! :)
Mandy

"don't outsmart your common sense and never let your praying knees get lazy"

Farmgirl #2424!!
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  12:15:46 PM  Show Profile
I'm running behind too, but hope to get my act together and get mine out by Friday! Life just takes over some times......sorry!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com

My new Etsy shop, opening Sept. 2010
www.susiesimple.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Singletons
True Blue Farmgirl

97 Posts

Crystal
flowery Branch GA
USA
97 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2011 :  3:41:12 PM  Show Profile
Sandra - your apron should go out tomorrow. We got caught off guard by a nasty stomach bug this weekend and were delayed. Hope you enjoy!
~Crystal
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Spring Apron Swap - CONTACT - Update Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page