Page: of 3

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  10:36:47 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Megan, I go by Hannah! I'm pretty easy to find. :)
Hugs!!
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  06:50:08 AM  Show Profile
I am...Patricia Nickols
Go to Top of Page

pnickols
True Blue Farmgirl

808 Posts

Patricia
Parma Ohio
808 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  06:51:56 AM  Show Profile
actually it's under Pat Nickols and the picture is a christmas window display
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  1:17:29 PM  Show Profile
Okay, one more quick question Hannah! What's your profile pic look like? If you try and find me, it's a younger me with a graduation cap on hugging my uncle with short dark brown hair.
God's and Holiday's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  6:38:10 PM  Show Profile
I'm on Facebook - Tammy Schultz Duletzke. Anyone that would like to friend me please let me know you're from MJF.

Farmgirl Sister # 2363
http://twilightburrough.blogspot.com/
Warren, MI
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  9:16:16 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Woohoo! Found you Megan! At least I think I did. LOL Let me know!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  06:04:44 AM  Show Profile
Hey!

I found you Hannah and sent a friend request.

I'll send out more requests. Connecting to everyone in so many different ways is so much fun!

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  10:04:09 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Catherine, I got your friend request!!! YAY! This is so much fun to connect with other farmgirls!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  8:09:30 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Bumping!!!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  8:54:14 PM  Show Profile
I got your request Hannah, and I of course accepted! I didn't know what you look like before, and you are so pretty! Your eyes are such a pretty mixture of colors!
God's and Holiday's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  8:57:32 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Megan. :) I need to update the picture though. LOL
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

shabbyms
True Blue Farmgirl

157 Posts

Cheryle
Naperville IL
USA
157 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2010 :  08:13:33 AM  Show Profile
I am on there. I try to post a photo of the previous months meetings project too! Please let me know you are from MJF and please no game requests as we run a business from our home beside working full time and I just don't have the extra time. Blessings in the New Year ladies. Cheryle Duffy-Lehrer.

Passive people do not lead passionate lives.
Go to Top of Page

chicken necker
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Sherry
Eastern Shore Maryland
USA
509 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2010 :  08:46:23 AM  Show Profile  Send chicken necker an AOL message
I'm on there! Sherry Lynne ODonnell. Warning though...most of my posts are about food, my kids or my dogs ;)

FarmGirl Sister #123

Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2010 :  05:49:34 AM  Show Profile
There is a older thread on this subject if you girls want to look us older chicks up on FB? lol

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com

My new Etsy shop, opening Sept. 2010
www.susiesimple.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

FG-Terri
Farmgirl in Training

26 Posts

Theresa
Newport News VA
USA
26 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2010 :  6:26:48 PM  Show Profile
I'm on as well. Terri Cannon
Live in VA
Go to Top of Page

Wildcrafter
True Blue Farmgirl

340 Posts

Suzanne
Seattle WA
USA
340 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2010 :  09:18:17 AM  Show Profile
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Natured-Earthling/85786527923

That's me. I'm officially on break for this week, but starting next week, I'll start posting herbal information again.

----------------------------------------------------------

www.goodnaturedearthling.com
Cedar Mountain Herb School
http://goodnaturedearthling.wordpress.com/
Become a fan! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Natured-Earthling/85786527923

Go to Top of Page

Mommyswanson
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Laura
Waukegan IL
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2010 :  4:00:39 PM  Show Profile
I'm on facebook!

Laura Eveland Swanson

"That which does not kill us makes us strong!" "I cast all my cares upon you Lord."
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2010 :  5:39:13 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Yay Girls! I will have to look you all up! This is really fun!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

njaw09
True Blue Farmgirl

397 Posts

Annie
NJ
USA
397 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2010 :  6:06:55 PM  Show Profile
I am on Facebook.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2010 :  6:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Girls, I think it might be safer when we find someone to say that we are from MJF. I am getting friend requests but am not really sure who everyone is because I don't know you all yet. :) And could everyone kind of tell me what your profile picture is?! That really helps alot. :)
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

SherBear
True Blue Farmgirl

77 Posts

Sherri
Mukwonago Wi
USA
77 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2010 :  2:14:53 PM  Show Profile
I'm on facebook!

You should be able to find me if you search for Sherri (Harris) Linn. I added my maiden name so people could find me from before I got married.

My picture is of me, wearing a brown Wall Drug Hoodie and shorts during our South Dakota vacation. I'm standing on the rocks at Sylvan Lake with the lake in the background. :)
Go to Top of Page

Rxgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

216 Posts

Dana
Id
USA
216 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2010 :  5:09:28 PM  Show Profile
Hi hannah, I'm on facebook too under Dana Sperry (i'm in a green dress with my hubby). I miss not seeing you on the porch!

Dana-farmgirl #1432

"He who throws mud only loses ground"-Fat Albert
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2010 :  8:09:42 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Dana, I miss you too! I found you on facebook! You are beautiful!! :)

I couldn't find anyone else because I got a whole bunch of other names when I typed in yours.

Hugs!
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2011 :  7:52:32 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
bumping!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2011 :  7:08:22 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
bumping!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219!

"Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away."

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Across the Fence: Previous Topic facebook?! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page